ROLLERSET

Um, I'm sorry but your rollerset came out GREAT! I don't see the need for improvement. What didn't you like about it?

Your hair looks nice and straight to me.

I think it looks good. What exactly did you feel you need to improve on? The only suggestion I can give is if you want more curls instead of a flatter look, try using smaller rollers or a stronger setting lotion. HTH

Thanks guys,
I guess I was looking for more bounce and curl,Today I purchased the RED HARD ROLLERS , I'll use them on my next WS.:)

mahogany66 said:
Thanks guys,
I guess I was looking for more bounce and curl,Today I purchased the RED HARD ROLLERS , I'll use them on my next WS.:)

If you're looking for more bounce, you may need to change your products or the amount of product that you put in your hair. This is key, especially if you have fine hair.

divinefavor said:
If you're looking for more bounce, you may need to change your products or the amount of product that you put in your hair. This is key, especially if you have fine hair.

Do you think diliting the setting lotion will help too?

mahogany66 said:
Do you think diliting the setting lotion will help too?

Setting lotion usually doesn't work for me. Next time maybe try just the foam or just setting lotion. Also, you can try just a leave in and then set your hair. HTH!

Back