Rollerset and Loving It!

tthreat08

Hi Ladies,

I posted a pic a couple days ago of my bridesmaid bun done on rollerset hair. Well, I am still rockin' the same rollerset and I love it! I have been pin curling ad wearing it loose. Just wanted to share my results. (Now let's see if I feel like doing the rollerset again when this one is over :lachen:)

Rollerset-vi.jpg

Thank you! I am really enjoying it. I would do rollersets often in the past, but it does take time....especially on my natural hair.

Thanks Laides!

Yea, I did this on natural hair. Myhair type is 3b/3c. After washing and deep conditioning, I sprayed with CHI Keratin Mist. (This was my first time ever using this product. However it's been getting rave reviews so I thought I'd try it. I don't have an opinion yet, but I have no complaints.) I then parted my hair in five sections...one 2 inch mohawk section on top and two sections on either side. I rollerset using a fine tooth comb on each rolled section of hair. I sprayed the hair with water to make sure it was still wet (and behaving) just before rolling. I used red rollers all going back with exception to the very front rollers (those were rolled forward). I tied a net around my head, and ended up letting it air dry first half of the day as I was only going to my mother's house. Then later that evening I set under the dryer for 30 minutes, removed the rollers, and pin curled to go to bed. Next morning I released the curls and styled.

Not only are you beautiful, your hair is healthy and gorgeous! I, too, love rollersetting, and the better I get at it, the more I love it. Rollersetting just makes the hair look healthier and have more body.

The CHI Keratin Mist is wonderful, isn't it! I love it!

Thanks Laides!

Yea, I did this on natural hair. Myhair type is 3b/3c. After washing and deep conditioning, I sprayed with CHI Keratin Mist. (This was my first time ever using this product. However it's been getting rave reviews so I thought I'd try it. I don't have an opinion yet, but I have no complaints.) I then parted my hair in five sections...one 2 inch mohawk section on top and two sections on either side. I rollerset using a fine tooth comb on each rolled section of hair. I sprayed the hair with water to make sure it was still wet (and behaving) just before rolling. I used red rollers all going back with exception to the very front rollers (those were rolled forward). I tied a net around my head, and ended up letting it air dry first half of the day as I was only going to my mother's house. Then later that evening I set under the dryer for 30 minutes, removed the rollers, and pin curled to go to bed. Next morning I released the curls and styled.

Thanks for this!!! Did you just roll the side sections up in the direction of the top of your head, or down?

Back