Review on BBD Products

XXXtacy

Ladies,

I am about to purchase BBD keala oil, Triple Slip Shampoo and Growth Stretch Creme. All came from following the product listing from this website www.reniece.com. Looking hrough the old post, I see some ladies have tried products.

If any of the ladies could tell me their experience, I would really appreciate.

XXXtacy

PS If you don't have a perm do you need the stretch creme??

The Tripe Slip Shampoo is my staple shampoo. It smells yummy and detangles like nobody's business. My hair feels so great I almost don't want to conditon it. I have lukewarm feelings about the rest of the line though.

Out of those you've mentioned, I've only tried and use the Stretch Creme. I am natural and use it as a deep conditioner and leave in. I'm not sure how well it is at stopping breakage, because I did/do not have a breakage problem, I use it more as a "preventative" treatment and I think it does help me to maintain the health of my hair.

Thanks so much ladies for the reviews.

I will be trying these items out for the next 2 months. To see if it makes a difference with my hair.

When I ordered I spoke to him and he told me how to make a spray for my braids with distilled water, keala oil, stretch cream and flat iron lotion. I spary on for moisture. I really like it and some nights I wear a plastic cap. I just ordered the shampoo, butter and more oil.

Back