Review: Gary Null's Heavenly Hair Conditioner

lunalight7

Review: Gary Null\'s Heavenly Hair Conditioner

I had horrible rollerset results on Saturday so I decided to wash again tonight. I poo'd w/ AO Sea Buckthorn and Egg (Im liking this more and more...) then did a 3 minute condit with the Gary Null. Well, ladies....its almost as good as my beloved UANs Crema (which I used afterwards because Im addicted!). The Gary Null Condit has virtually no scent and an odd Headdress-type consistency but I detangled my hair with this in it with no problem. While rinsing, my hair had that really soft, full feeling to it and my hair really felt moisturized - - not slippery really, just soft and moist. I really didnt need the UANs afterwards but I got the same fab results from it like I always do. From what I recall, the Gary Null condit was pricey....but I got it during the Vitamin Shoppe annual sale. I definitely think its worth trying ladies....Im currently 3.5 weeks into my relaxer so Ill try it again when I have mad newgrowth.

I rate it an 8.5 out of 10.

Re: Review: Gary Null\'s Heavenly Hair Conditioner

Do you add anything to UANs lunalight?
I find it makes my hair buttery soft in a way no other conditioner has .But I am wondering if it would be moisturizing enough for this harsh Canadian winter...I am considering adding olive oil to it
scratchchin.gif

Interesting katie...Im almost afraid to mess with this amazing condit...like Im gonna spoil its magic if I alter it in any way....if you try it, let me know...I usually like to add oil to my condits, especially the so-so ones....

I also don't want to mess with it either.It really is an amazing conditioner and it's the reason I am no longer a PJ(at least when it comes to conditioners used for deep conditioning..I am such a PJ when it comes to my conditioner wash condits)
I will see how it works for the cold weather before I add any oil to it I guess.

Cool, I've been thinking about trying this conditioner since Jade21 posted her review a while ago. I'm glad it's working out for you.

Crown - - UANs is a salon condit that's Canadian based, I think. Tracy gave it to me at the NYC meet. It's bangin for real...

Honey - - I got it at the Vitamin Shoppe.

Back