Relaxer Help!!!!

val1212

Hi Ladies,
I just self relaxed with Mizani and the roots of my hair is very smooth but the ends are extremely frizzy. What can I do to make my ends smooth?

val1212 said:
Hi Ladies,
I just self relaxed with Mizani and the roots of my hair is very smooth but the ends are extremely frizzy. What can I do to make my ends smooth?
Sometimes dryness can cause frizzy ends. Sometimes when you let your hair air dry, the ends can look frizzy. Moisturizing them can help (if they don't need to be trimmed).

Look at your ends under a magnifie glass, are they split?
Splits or savour damage trim the end. Mazani has Moisterfusion conditioner and rosewater leave in.

I could not understand why my hair would get to one length and about 1" of my ends was always frizzy no matter what I did. Spoke to a beautician about it and she said that comes from no lye perms. Went to lye perms and in the process of time away went the frizzies.

gn1g said:
I could not understand why my hair would get to one length and about 1" of my ends was always frizzy no matter what I did. Spoke to a beautician about it and she said that comes from no lye perms. Went to lye perms and in the process of time away went the frizzies.

Ditto about the No-Lye & frizzy ends :ohwell:

gn1g said:

I agree as well with above

gn1g said:

My ends are lye and they are frizzy. When my hair was natural my ends were frizzy. And my, who is natural, has frizzy ends. Don't really know what to think...

Back