relaxed hair-what is your favourite daily moisturiser

lollyoo

I am in search of a good daily moisturiser that is not too oily-
elasta qp is the best for me but the oil is a bit too much. all the ors ones is not working.
giovanni direct leaves a coating on my hair that i dont like.
so which is your favourite and why?, is it oily.
If i cant find one will have to stick with elasta qp oil recovery.

I like the Elasta QP Oil Recovery, I have to be light-handed with it though and I mix a little mango butter in my hand with it.

I like cantu shea butter creme hairdress with an oil to seal.

Right now I'm using eqyss rehydrant spray with coconut oil to seal.

Cantu shea butter leavein repair cream. Its light and non greasy. Its excellent for flex rod sets:up:

cantu-1.jpg

A little goes a long way. I've been using the same jar for more than 2 months now and I use it almost daily.

Last edited:
~Shealoe butter
~ao honeysuckle conditioner (mixed w/ braid spray)
~GroHealthy Olive cream (it's a kids daily moist. w/ no mineral or petrol. :grin:)

I use Phyto 7. It is moisturizing, not at all oily, is a great detangler, and a little goes a long way. There are some other relaxed ladies here who use Phyto 9

For me:
Qhemet Biologics whole line... pretty much. If you want something lighter, then I suggest you try the Coconut and Olive Oil Detangler or the Honey Hair Balm. Also, Profectiv makes decent ones. Another good one is the Long Lovely Locks Sunflower Butter. Elasta QP mango butter is good too.Africa's Best Shea Butter Detangling Lotion.

Qhemet Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Hair2Heaven EndAll
Hairveda Baggie Cream
Hairveda Shealoe butter
Castor oil
Avococo cream
Oyin Juices n Berries

I'm currently using Elasta QP Mango Butter and sealing with Vatika Oil. But I'm thinking that I like a lotion consistency better for my hair and will be trying BB Moisturizing Growth Lotion (and still might seal with a couple drops of Vatika oil). :grin:

My favorite moisturizer is **drumroll, please** PLAIN OLE TAP WATER!

Daily, I apply a few drops of water to the entire length of my hair. I then seal with extra virgin coconut oil, if wearing my hair down, or castor oil, if I am bunning/clawclip updo.

Back