Regrets over cutting my bangs.

levette

I can't believe what I just did. I was foolish and cut my bangs. I wanted to do something different, now I have bangs which barely reach the bridge of my nose. I need to grow my bangs quickly. Any suggestions?

Give it lots of moisture and tlc. And like Islandgirl mentioned above, don't trim it, just let it grow. Hopefully, it'll be back to it's regular length (and then pass that) in no time.

I cut my bangs a few months back also and decided I to wanted them to grow out. I've been keeping them moisturized and dusting the very tips only...they are really growing back nicely...

Bangs grow out in no time, so don't sweat it. In the meantime, enjoy them while you have 'em.
smile.gif

They grow pretty fast. You may want to try different things with them in the meantime, like curls, waves or have them straight.

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
In the meantime, enjoy them while you have 'em.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. And I've found out that you always want what you don't have!! I wore bangs for the loooongest time (pretty much forever!!), and just recently was able to grow them out (they're about at the tip of my nose now) Well sometimes I really miss them, cuz I'd like to be able to cover my forehead with bangs sometimes!!
smile.gif
But see, I also like wearing the one or two long wispy strips in the front (was never able to do that before!!) So it's a Catch-22 --- I can't have it both ways!!
smirk.gif

Back