Redken Heavy Cream Conditioner

steph

I was wondering if of you ladies have used Redken Heavy Cream. How does it compare to the All Soft Conditioner. I am thinking about purchasing some this weekend. I love the conditioner. It is working miracles on my hair. The PJ is coming out
grin.gif
, and i want to try the Heavy Cream since it is suppose to condition more than the regular. Is is worth the price. I paid only 9$ for the a 32.5 oz of conditioner. I am broke college student. lol Please share your comparsions.

The Heavy Cream didn't impress me at all. I'm sure that it did something good to my hair, but it made it so un-combable. It was unbelievable.

I hated it. It was the worst purchase I ever made because not only did it make my hair hard...it was very expensive.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Same here. It's on my "Top 5 Worst Products I've Ever Put In My Hair" list. They need to be real and call it what it really is:
Redken Super Glue.
mad.gif

What about the deep fuel. I'm trying out this weekend for the first time? Any users, please indicate your reaction to redken's deep fuel protein conditioner

IN my opinion, the deep fuel is great to use maybe once a month. It has alot of protein in it. Due to the fact it is also a moisturizing conditioner, you dont have to follow it up with another moisturizing conditioner.
I hated the Heavy cream! I got my money back quick!

I actually like both the All Soft conditioner and the Heavy Cream. I will say that the Heavy Cream was especially good when my hair was natural because I needed something heavier.

I didn't like this one either. Now I am mixing it with olive oil, just to use it up. Doesn't moisturize well, maybe that's because there are proteins in the beginning of the ingrediant list.

Thank you ladies for your feedback. I think i will be not purchasing this one since most people did not like it.

I just bought a 1.7 oz tube of this for $2 yesterday from Ulta. If you have a Ulta or Trade Secret in your area, buy the trial sizes the first time to see if you like it. I haven't used it yet, but judging by the feedback I don't think I want to use it.

Do you deep condition with the all soft? I wanted to try it.

I bought it once and it just dissappeared! I think that my brother stole it
mad.gif

Purtygirly, i do deep condition with the all soft,and it is wonderful. It is worth the price, because you do not have to use much to see and feel the effects of the conditioning. HTH

I hate that stuff,the heavey cream andthe conditioner, it made my hair a tangled mess, I could barely comb out my hair.

Back