Recommendations on a good deep conditioner

kedra70

Okay ladies - here's a hard one for you. I would like some recommendations on a good deep conditioner - one that moisturizes and strengthens, use under the dryer for 30 minutes, and gives you good slip during combout. Thanks in advance for your help!

Kedra

Aubrey's GPB. Does ALL that. However it is a protein deep conditioner (which have to be followed with a moisturizing conditioner but there has been some debate as to whether or not this one needs it and whether or not it works best w/ heat or without). Try a search on Aubrey's GPB. HTH

I use Proclaim Cholesterol (found at Sally's). It is the best moisturizing deep conditioner I have ever used.

PhytoSpecific Plant Marrow Intense Nutrition Mask (expensive)
LeKair Cholesterol w/aloe (very reasonably price)

Thanks for all your replies! I alternate between GPB and Biolage ultra hydrating conditioner for my weekly washes. I'm trying to take my hair care to the next level - so thanks for the suggestions! Lunalight - what is UAN crema?

Kedra

Mizani moisturefuse is the best. It gives awesome slip and its moisturizing, yet at the same time has a protein ingredient that goes deep into the hair shaft.

i can second both Mizani Moisturefuse and Kerace Humecto (keracare being the best IMO). I tried the gpb but that has NEVER given me slip so I follow it up with the above and a little L.U.S.T.

LeKair Cholesterol in the pink can. I will never be able to say enough about this conditioner. I add olive oil and honey to the bottle and the honey makes it have a little more strength, while the olive oil gives a little more slip and it moisturizes SO well, more than any other conditioner I have tried. It's one of my favorite products and the most economical too.

Mizani Moisturefuse

or

LeKair Cholesterol
smile.gif

UAN Crema was given to me by Tracy at the last NYC Meeting. It is sold at salons. I have never done a search but perhaps you can search the net for locations near you.

I've been lately using Bone Marrow Conditioner and Profectiv Inner Hair Strenghtening Deep Conditioner... I'm losing almost zero hairs in my twice weekly washings... I don't know which one is contributing to this.. but I like it and I plan to continue to use both of them.

My mom got me the Bone Marrow when a lady at the gym raved about it. I used it once...it was strengthening but not moisturizing at all. I use protein infrequently so Ill give it another try soon. Glad you had success!

Queen Helene cholesterol. Just ordered 3 ea capilo honey and milk hairk conditioner, 3 ea capilo Sole & Cinammon hair conditioner, 1 ea 1000 g- Kan Kanechomn Crystal Bath Deep Conditioning Cream, and 1 ea 1000g-Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep Condtioning Cream.

A few other good ones that don't cost much, Silk Elements Revive & Restore Hair Mayonnaise. These are the ingredients:

Water, glycerin, polyquarternium-4, behentrimonium methosulfate, stearyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, olive fruit oil, lanolin oil, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, teat tree leaf, hydrolyzed collagen, silk amino acides, cholesterol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Pantothenic Acid, egg oil, rosemary leaf extract, nettle extract capsicum, hydrolyzed keratin, sodium laureth sulfate, dm dm hydantoin, fragrance, yellow 5.

The other is my old standby, Motions CPR.

Back