Rainy Weekend...So I tried some new styles

shawny86

It rained most of Saturday so I decided to play with some natural styles. I'm sort of new at styling my natural hair. I tried some twists and a somewhat curly updo with finger coils in the front. I was somewhat happy, but I'm sure as time goes by I will get better...Hopefully!!!:grin:

I did the twists this afternoon and will probably keep them in for a few days and go with a twist out for as long as I can. We shall see how the week goes ladies...

Attachments

• IMG00138.jpg
    IMG00138.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG00139.jpg
    IMG00139.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG00144.jpg
    IMG00144.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG00143.jpg
    IMG00143.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 109
Your hair styles are the business! You did an awesome job. I especially like the curly do with the flower! Very nice!!!

Those styles are really cute! I'm going to try both of them out on my transitioning hair. I really need a change.

Thanmks ladies...I'm going to try some more styles as I get more comfortable...It will definately be hit or miss

Those styles are really cute! I'm going to try both of them out on my transitioning hair. I really need a change.
I felt the same way...I've been in weaves and braids the last few months. So I decided to try something with my own hair.

Very cute! It rained mostly all Saturday here too....are you near or in the Chicago area. I cant rememeber the last time I've seen this much rain here over a period of days and days and days.

Back