Questions...Can someone answer??

Hello.

Im back to this forum after about 4 years! This site helped me grow from Apl to an inch past BSL, and then I had 2 kids and forgot that hair even existed!! Now, Im back at it and I decided to transition, Im on week 24. So now that Im using different products than when my hair was relaxed, I just wanted some info on a few things.

Does anyone (still) use Beeswax? I have some black honey beezwax and it makes my hair really soft, but the ingredients arent that great!:ohwell: Also, I bought a huge tub of extra virgin coconut oil..whats the best way to use it? I also have some vatika oil...any suggestions?
I know you guys can help me! Thanks in advance!

Can't answer about the beeswax as I've never used it.
I'm relaxed and I use coconut oil as prepoo, when I put my hair up, add it to some conditioners,take my eye makeup off with it,etc. I love coconut oil.

I'm relaxed and I use coconut oil and Vatika oil as a prepoo or to seal. To stretch my oil I mix melted coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil in a spray bottle. I use this mix to seal and as a natural hair glossifier

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I use my coconut oil mixed with castor, and wheat germ to oil rinse after co-cleansing. Then I apply conditioner on top as a leave in.

Welcome back. I use beezwax when i do my minibraids. It helps hold them together. I probably wouldn't use it on a regular basis, as it can be too greasy.

I use coconut oil in my dc. Btw im texlax.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Back