Question

KJ95

Hello, this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone could help me with a way to elminate a bald spot I have at the top of my hair. I use to have really thick hair and over the years with processing and braiding it has really thinned out. Any suggestion? I have a weave in right now and will be taking it down this weekend. I am also relaxed under there. I tried to go natural, but working out, busy schedule and lack of patience (smh) I went back to a relaxer.

Thank you :)

Nonie just posted the same threads I was about to direct you to:yep:.
ETA:KJ95,
A lot of ppl have gotten great results from Mega-Tek and other sulphur based products too. Search for mega-tek, ovation cell therapy, or sulphur.

Last edited:
Welcome!
I just ordered some Boundless Tresses for my sis,and she is using it on her boyfriend,as he is also dealing with stress related hair loss(a bald spot too). They both reported that they see small improvement already after about 1.5 weeks.
I can vouch that this is one of the best hair growth solutions I have used as well. Good luck with whatever you decide to use op!!

Thank you so much ladies! It is easy to throw in a weave and keep it moving, but I want to wear my hair down as well.

Back