Question: Sedu from Folica.com

stacy

I just received the Sedu (half-price one) I ordered from Folica.com. Is it supposed to come with a user's manual? I did not get any manual with my iron. Also, is the green button supposed to constantly flicker, or does it stop when it reaches the right temperature? I tried it on my hair at the next to highest setting and I am not at all impressed. So far, my discounted flat iron from Sally's is about the same. That's why I am concerned that I am not doing something right. Please let me know. Thanks.

yesu shouldve had an instruction manual.... and the green light flickers when it reaches the correct temp and keeps on thereafter so thats fine.... maybe just doesnt work for you

I'm wondering if I got a flat iron that someone returned without the manual. I've tried calling folica.com and keep getting a busy signal. I did not pay $75 for a second hand flat iron. I will try it on my daughter and if it does not get her hair relaxer straight, I'm sending it back! I will invest in a CHI.

yes its possible that u got a used defective one,, its def suspicious... for me the sedu is wonderful so im thinking maybe it was defective,, and u could try exchanging it b4 giving up... but the Chi is also great,, i own two of both:grin:

Back