Question for Qhemet Biologics Users!!

sunshyne_krissy

I was browsing there website today and it soulds like a great product line. I tried bumping another thread about this but no one responded....For those of ya'll who use this what is the outcome of your results?
Has anyone tried the discontinued Karite Nut Curl Milk? I was really looking forward to trying that.
Please post! Here is the link for the site:

www.qhemetbiologics.com

Last edited:
I use the amla/olive heavy cream and olive cream detangler. The heavy cream is awesome.....a little goes a long way. The cream detangler is great...also a little goes a long way. I want to try the gel and the balm but haven't gotten around to ordering it.

Oh who am I kidding? I'm a pj and really needed to give it a rest!!!!!

I've tried the sample kit. The only product to me worth the hassle of ordering online, is the amla oil heavy cream. I love that product! It is great for providing moisture and softness on braids and twists. With her other products i can get comparable results using BSS products. I really like easy accessible products. However qhemets is all natural and if that's important to you than you will love her products!

jasmine:)

I LOVE the amla and olive heavy cream. Makes my hair so soft. I order the sample pack. I wasn't that impressed with the other products that came with the sampler. The olive detangler works great on my daughter hair. So i use that on her. I'd say give it a try.

sunshyne_krissy said:
I was browsing there website today and it soulds like a great product line. I tried bumping another thread about this but no one responded....For those of ya'll who use this what is the outcome of your results?
Has anyone tried the discontinued Karite Nut Curl Milk? I was really looking forward to trying that.
Please post! Here is the link for the site:

www.qhemetbiologics.com

The Amla Olive Cream and the Sidr Tree butter are my favs. They keep my hair soooooooooo soft. :love: My new growth is coming in super soft and wavy too which is probably because of the MSM. I've never tried the nut milk. sorry.

Qhemet products were the first ones that worked for me back in the day when I first went natural. I couldnt get any softness to my hair and this remedied it. Since then I have added some myhoneychild.com staples. Here are the reviews I did:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=54382&highlight=Qhemet

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=66674&highlight=Qhemet

I have also tried the Sidr Tree butter and her shampoo bar, which I really liked, but havent reviewed. I havent tried the bar with out the beeswax tho. Keep in mind some of the ingredients have changed since this review, I dont believe she uses parabens any longer. Try the sample packs. I think you will like these products. My fav is probably the olive and honey hydrating balm. My hair LOVES that stuff.

Sweetcoco82 said:
I LOVE the amla and olive heavy cream. Makes my hair so soft. I order the sample pack. I wasn't that impressed with the other products that came with the sampler. The olive detangler works great on my daughter hair. So i use that on her. I'd say give it a try.

Pretty much my sentiments except I just like the heavy cream for my girls.

BUMPING!

Thanks for posting everyone. I have a delimma...The thing is that I have 3c hair on my crown and then 4a like everywhere else..lol which makes it difficult to find a product that my whole head will love. And even more difficult to have defined curls all over. I can use garnier fructis curl definer with no problems on my crown but on my edges..man they're like:lachen: :lachen: So I really would like to find a product that allows me to apply it all over without clumpy greasiness and no curls. I know that is a LOT to ask for. But maybe this Qhemet Biologics can help since it says for 3c-4b hair..:ohwell:

What do ya'll think?

Has anyone ever used it for texurized hair? The reason I ask is because my relaxed hair does not like water based moisturizers!! thankyou

sunshyne_krissy said:
BUMPING!

Thanks for posting everyone. I have a delimma...The thing is that I have 3c hair on my crown and then 4a like everywhere else..lol which makes it difficult to find a product that my whole head will love. And even more difficult to have defined curls all over. I can use garnier fructis curl definer with no problems on my crown but on my edges..man they're like:lachen: :lachen: So I really would like to find a product that allows me to apply it all over without clumpy greasiness and no curls. I know that is a LOT to ask for. But maybe this Qhemet Biologics can help since it says for 3c-4b hair..:ohwell:

What do ya'll think?

Sometimes technique makes a difference. I have 3c-ish hair most places and 4a hair on my crown. To get curl def I use a denman brush, and it helps, but its still not going to be perfect. The ringlets I do get are smaller and still not as defined and part of it comes out more wavy than curly. If you have the time you can define them individually. Try checking out the curve/ miss jessies site with info on shingling and maybe the curly girl book for general care. Once you have the care down and your curls are getting the moisture they need, they form a little better. Conditioning washes instead of shampooing for a while might help you, which is what the curly girl book recommends, just beware of product build up.

Enchantmt said:
Sometimes technique makes a difference. I have 3c-ish hair most places and 4a hair on my crown. To get curl def I use a denman brush, and it helps, but its still not going to be perfect. The ringlets I do get are smaller and still not as defined and part of it comes out more wavy than curly. If you have the time you can define them individually. Try checking out the curve/ miss jessies site with info on shingling and maybe the curly girl book for general care. Once you have the care down and your curls are getting the moisture they need, they form a little better. Conditioning washes instead of shampooing for a while might help you, which is what the curly girl book recommends, just beware of product build up.

Thanks Enchantmt. I never thought about a denman brush :confused: looks like I have some online googling to do..lol ill do a search. as far as product I just placed an order for some Amla Olive heavy creame from Quemet Biologics. Hopefully it will help. I am still transitioning so maybe this will tame the 4a as well as my 3c. Sometimes I feel like im the only one with like 10 different types of hair on my head.. lol Thank you again for your help!

I finally ordered the sample kit and my daughters hair loves all of them. It creats wonderful softness and curl in her hair. I am impressed with this product and I like the fact that she uses natural ingredients. I am sold. I will be purchasing this in the future.

I have relaxed hair and so far, the products haven't done a thing to my hair. They just sit on top of the hair...laughing>>>> :)

I know many didn't like the amla cream...I was one of them. It was too heavy. But I found the sidr a bit too light. Used separately I was not super impressed with either one, so I did what any LHCFer would do (lol) I mixed the two and now it's the perfect consistency and my hair is very moist.

I am a Qhemet Sidr Tree Butter Balm user. It completely moisturizes my hair and makes it soft and silky. One of my HITS of 2006!

I will be stocking up on this stuff so I never run out...

i just ordered the Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and the Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee ive heard nothing but good things about these products is any one stilol using them?

Back