Question for Allandra and other in MD?

Cleo

Hi Allandra, I've been trying to track you down (don't be afraid Adrienne referred me to you) /images/graemlins/smile.gif ...I live in MD and I am desperately /images/graemlins/confused.gif looking for an excellent stylist to do my touch up. Ms Kenesha gave me a list of stylist that are in my area, but I wanted to find one that someone had experience with if at all possible. Please help. Thanks in advance ...i'm due for one 12/21

So, were you able to find a stylist in your area? I am not familiar with Baltimore at all (70 miles south of where I reside). Where do you normally get your relaxer touch ups done?

Hey Allandra, I didn't find anyone that I felt comfortable enough with to do it. One stylists that a friend referred was leaving for a vacation. Oh well, so I did it myself with Vitale (I've been doing my touch-ups myself for 9 years with a children's relaxer) which is lye. My scalp didn't like it very much, /images/graemlins/frown.gif so I doubt that I would use it again. I've never experienced any problems with the kiddie relaxer (my hair always came out like it was professionally done /images/graemlins/smile.gif) but I wanted to see if the lye would make a big difference for me. I may go back to the kiddie if I don't find a stylist I trust here. What relaxer does your stylist use?

The salon that I go to has a few lye relaxers and one or two no-lye relaxers. The one that my stylist uses on my hair is Design Essentials.

Hey I live in Giathersburg, Maryland. And I go to Luisa's Hair Salon in Silver Spring. It's a Dominican salon, all the hairdressers are Dominican and they do hair really well. And they only use Dominican products-Salerm 21 products. I highly recommend going to that salon.

I've gone to Luisa's twice so far. I see they use a number of different products (not just Dominican products). However, like a lot of the other ladies here, I take my little baggie of hair care products with me when I visit a Dominican salon (that way I know exactly what products are being put on my hair). I do agree that the stylists at Luisa's can do some awesome roller sets.

Back