Question for all the Mega-Tek users

karebear0610

My very first bottle of Mega-Tek came in last week. I started using it right away looking to get rapid hair growth to help with my transitioning. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what their timeline was when they started to see rapid hair growth.

I'm a bit impatient...i've used the product about 4 times already after I co-wash my hair and leave it in.

Thanks

when i first started, i used it every other day. i didnt notice any growth til after a month of use.

my normal growth rate is 1/4", but usin it every other day gets me 1/2". Now i'm tryin to use it daily to see if i can get more

Also keep in mind that what works from some doesn't work for all. Stay optimistic, but keep an open mind and realistic expectations. Give it time.

I got my bottle of MegaTek on Oct 10th and have used it every day since. I apply directly to the scalp and massage because I have 2-strand twists with synthetic hair extensions. I got my hair done Oct 6th and my hair usually lasts 4 to 5 weeks with twists...I already look like I'm on week 6! I actually got my hairline re-braided on Oct 20 and they were tight, but not too tight. I applied some MT around the hairline and went to sleep..loosened it right up and since my hair was tied down and I don't sleep wild, I'd have to say it was growth..minimal but still growth.

okay i just ordered this stuff.my question is how do i use it while i have micro braids in my hair????

braids are like the best time!:grin: you can just apply to your scalp everyday, and since your scalp is "exposed" you dont have an excuse not to use it.

Back