QUESTION ABPUT SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS

JHIANA

ARE NEXXUS PRODUCTS ANY GOOD? I BOUGHT THE BOTANOIL SHAMPOO, HUMECTRESS CONDITIONER, AND THE HEADRESS(LEAVE IN) THE OTHER DAY.... DID I MAKE A GOOD CHOICE? WHAT ARE SOME GOOD PRODUCTS TO STOP BREAKAGE?

Humectress wont really stop breakage if thats what you are looking for. Humectress is a moisturizer which will add softness and shine to the hair. Keraphix and Emergencee are what you should look into. Keraphix is a creme protein conditioner while Emergencee is a potent liquid protein treatment and usually after one or two uses will stop breakage completely. If your hair isnt super damaged then keraphix sounds like what you would want to use.

it depends on the person. some people swear by their products, but i've never really had good results with them. that's just me though. my fave line is definitely KeraCare. i think the prices are comparable to Nexxus, but they're much harder to come by. they agree with my hair more though.

Like Adrienne said, it does depend on the person. I myself didn't have any luck with the Nexxus line.

I personally wouldn't touch Nexxus again. I've found far superior product lines for a fraction of the price

Organic Root Stimulator
Elasta QP
Profectiv
Organics by Africa's Best.

I like Nexxus Humectress and Headress, but have found other products or concoctions that work just as well or better. I don't think it's a bad choice because you'll never know what works for you until you try it.

Back