QUESTION ABOUT BOUNDLESS TRESSES

Mandy4610

Hi Everyone
I just realised today that I have been using my BT in the wrong way. I have been forgetting to shake the bottle and today all that was left was this thick stuff after the oily part of it was gone.
Has anyone else been in this situation before and should I still continue using this thick BT stuff at the bottom of the bottle?
Help will be truly appreciated

Hi Everyone
I just realised today that I have been using my BT in the wrong way. I have been forgetting to shake the bottle and today all that was left was this thick stuff after the oily part of it was gone.
Has anyone else been in this situation before and should I still continue using this thick BT stuff at the bottom of the bottle?
Help will be truly appreciated

I would say try adding more oil. This should work.

I haven't been in this situation, but I think that I would just add some oil to the bottle shake it up and use it.

Co-signing with the ladies, but you can do one or both of two things:

First, if adding oils, my favorite are castor, vatika coconut, jojoba, or avocado.

However, it seems to me that you should try and microwave the bottle for 10 seconds, then shake up the bottle. You could add the oils, pop in the microwave or run hot water over the bottle for a few minutes.

Every time you use BT, make sure you shake the bottle well prior to use. :blowkiss:

Thank you so much ladies, really appreciate it. What kind of stores sell castor oil. African American hair products are almost impossible to find in my city. Is it something I can get from the drug store?

I haven't been here in awhile, Stupid question, what is boundless tresses and where can i get it from if I want it?

BT makes your hair grow faster. there is a lot of good news about it on this forum. i am new to it as well, so anyone who know more about it please help.
You can get it from a site called growth specifics, I don't remember the full address.

Back