Question 4 All FERMODYL 619 Users

MissYocairis

When you do a Fermodyl 619 treatment, are you ladies foregoing your staple leave-in or are you mixing both or what? Is this treatment moisturizing enough to use alone as a leave-in?

Also, any henna users who also fermodyl?

I henna every other month and used Fermodyl 619 ES for the first time yesterday. I used a drop of my regular leave-in with it.

delta_gyrl said:
I henna every other month and used Fermodyl 619 ES for the first time yesterday. I used a drop of my regular leave-in with it.

Hi Deltagyrl! How'd you like your results? Will you use it again? I'm afraid it's gonna make my hair dry...maybe because it isn't a creamy solution. I dunno.

I still use a creamy leave in. The Fermodyl just makes it easier for my creamy leave in to be applied and adds moisture. I think 619 is moisturizing and also the "Special" and 07 formulas.

619 is the most moisturizing IMO.

I use henna and fermodyl 619 is actually great after my henna treatments.

Last edited:
CantBeCopied said:
Hi Deltagyrl! How'd you like your results? Will you use it again? I'm afraid it's gonna make my hair dry...maybe because it isn't a creamy solution. I dunno.

Ahoy there!

I think I am satisfied. I'm not sure what to attribute my results to though since I clarified, dc'ed with a REAL dc and used fermodyl ALL for the very first time yesterday....:perplexed

I'm currently having minor hair issues due to a self relax 2 weeks ago but I would have to say that, yes, I did notice a definite difference after I applied the fermodyl to clean hair. My hair did not feel/look dry at all and I will be using it again.

HoneyDew said:
I still use a creamy leave in. The Fermodyl just makes it easier for my creamy leave in to be applied and adds moisture. I think 619 is moisturizing and also the "Special" and 07 formulas.

619 is the most moisturizing IMO.

I use henna and fermosyl 619 is actually great after my henna treatments.

Hi HoneyDew! This is great to know. Esp the parts about Fermodyl being moisturizing and effective enough to use after henna. Thanks chica.

delta_gyrl said:
Ahoy there!

I think I am satisfied. I'm not sure what to attribute my results to though since I clarified, dc'ed with a REAL dc and used fermodyl ALL for the very first time yesterday....:perplexed

I'm currently having minor hair issues due to a self relax 2 weeks ago but I would have to say that, yes, I did notice a definite difference after I applied the fermodyl to clean hair. My hair did not feel/look dry at all and I will be using it again.

Well Deltagyrl, I do believe we might be regimen twins cause everything you mentioned above that you've done with your hair, I am also doing. Great info. Thanks!

i currently use 619 and i use the whole thing then use my cream leave-in i've been using it for 5 washes so far i like it my hair does feel a bit more moisturized using both leave-ins... HTH

Ditto what delta_gyrl said. I use the regular 619 with a nickel sized amount of my creamy leave in. The 619 seems to make the leave in go a long way...

I just started using Fermodyl. I like it but it took a couple washes for me to see any benefits. I use it right before I put in my creamy moisturizer.:)

Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnggg! I used this for the first time today. My hair was so *bleeping* soft afterward. I mean I've had soft hair before, but this is SOFT hair like I've not experienced before. Its like I had cotton before but now I have velvet hair. I'm thinking once I sleep on it and my moisturizers sink in it will be more like satin hair. :drunk:

Back