Purpose of a diffuser? Please post pic lol

chickle

Does anyone use a diffuser to style their hair? What is the purpose? Could you describe what it does to your hair or post pics.

i use a diffuser to a) dry my hair when i'm in a hurry and b) get my hair bigger than air drying

when i hair dry it takes a while, so with the weight of my hair my roots dry a little on the straight side so my hair isnt as big. but when i diffuse i get more curl at the root which gets me bigger hair :D

air dried
me008-1.jpg

vs diffuser
cfc001.jpg

but i will add that i use less product now compared to the air dried pic (for some reason i cant find any recent air dry pix) so that plays into how big of a difference. according to my friend there is only a slight difference between the diffused hair and air dried and that its all in my head which could be very true lol

i use a diffuser to a) dry my hair when i'm in a hurry and b) get my hair bigger than air drying

when i hair dry it takes a while, so with the weight of my hair my roots dry a little on the straight side so my hair isnt as big. but when i diffuse i get more curl at the root which gets me bigger hair :D

vs diffuser
cfc001.jpg

but i will add that i use less product now compared to the air dried pic (for some reason i cant find any recent air dry pix) so that plays into how big of a difference. according to my friend there is only a slight difference between the diffused hair and air dried and that its all in my head which could be very true lol

Yeah, your curls are bigger!:yep: Thank you and you have very lovely hair!

Back