Protective style

PrettyinPink001

So my goal is to get to MBL by December. As of today I'm a little past SL, I think.....
aefc16ba-e87f-dfcb.jpg
I'm starting to do protective style. This is my first style
aefc16ba-e81d-5050.jpg

What do you guys think?

it looks really cute, good luck! what is your reggie and apart from protective style what are you planning to do to reach your goal?

Looks fine. All I want to say is rather than set a deadline, just do right by your hair and let it show you what it can do. People tend to get frustrated when they set deadlines that might be unrealistic. 6 inches in 12 months is the average increase in length one can expect--and that is without any breakage whatsoever. I am short and I would need about 12 inches to go from SL to MBL, so to get that in 6 months would be a miracle for me.

Looks fine. All I want to say is rather than set a deadline, just do right by your hair and let it show you what it can do. People tend to get frustrated when they set deadlines that might be unrealistic. 6 inches in 12 months is the average increase in length one can expect--and that is without any breakage whatsoever. I am short and I would need about 12 inches to go from SL to MBL, so to get that in 6 months would be a miracle for me.

I have to agree w/ Nonie. From SL, it took me 7 months to reach APL + another 2 months to get to full APL. Now it has been 7 months and I'm just now grazing BSL. Be realistic in your goals. I would hate for you to be discouraged if you don't reach your goal. Just try to take things bit by bit, growing your hair isn't a race. :yep:

I like your PS though. Very pretty.

Did you mean APL by december? Unless you're a mega fast grower, in 6 months if you retain all you grow, you'll probably be almost top of BSL, no?

(not tryin to be a debbie downer or anything)

I think your protective style is cute. I love buns w/ a hump!

it looks really cute, good luck! what is your reggie and apart from protective style what are you planning to do to reach your goal?

Well I wash my hair at the hair salon, because I cant master the wash n set yet. I use Aphogee 2 mins as a protein conditioner and im looking for a really good deep conditioner for moisture. I Pree poo with virgin coconut oil and i try to relax 10-12 wks. Last time i stretched to 15 wks i was sooo surprised, maybe ill do that again.:grin::grin:

Back