Protective Style for the next couple of months

DangerouslyShy

My hair loves cornrows...so i have about 10 cornrows in my hair and i sewed in some curly weave in my hair...I always get more growth with sewins than i do when my hair is just left out...

here are some pics for those who are interested in seeing

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/dshy_hairstyles/swts_
now i do have a problem so if you have an answer it would be greeatly appreciated....
My relaxed ends on my hair is a 30 and my hair is black well off black around a 1b....what kind of dye would you suggest me using to dye my hair to the 1b black/off black color?
and whats the difference between demi and semi permanent? I would rather not use permanent dye because thats the cause of my hair breakage to begin with! thanks ladies in advance!!

I don't see your cornrow pics but I just wanted to answer your question about dyes. I was thinking that if dyes are too harsh for your hair why not use a black rinse to color your hair since it has no ammonia or peroxide?

I was thinking about that too but Im going on vacation to Cancun and I will be in and out the water...lol so i dont want hair dye running down my face or anything...
do you know of a rinse that will not run?

I've tried ms.clairol black rinse and didnt get hardly any running when I was in the pool but the process was a pain.And the rinse took a year to washout!!!
I put the rinse in on damp hair
sat under a hooded dryer for 20-25 min under a plastic cap
shampoo with color specfic shampoo first warm to hot water 2x
then washed with cool water
then conditioned, a must
styled as usual

Offtopic but DangerouslyShy, this is the first time I've seen your album and your hair is GORGEOUS! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Offtopic but DangerouslyShy, this is the first time I've seen your album and your hair is GORGEOUS! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!

hiza...

Wait a minute...are those pictures of your curly sew-in? If so, gurl that is off the chain!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif If thats your hair, then you have some beautiful hair /images/graemlins/spinning.gif

I like your sew-in, you do them yourself right? When are you coming to MD so you can hook me up! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, sorry I can't help with the dye question, but from those pics you can't see the difference in colors.

Back