profectiv's 3-n1 phase oil

DREAMGIRL

profectiv\'s 3-n1 phase oil

The 3-n-1 phase oil is the best. After 2 applications it improved the condition of my hair. It reduced shedding by 95%, it reduced breaking by 95%, and it has also reduced my split ends. Ladies you have to try it, it can also be used as a hot oil!
It contains strength beads which dramatically stop hair breakage, dryness, and split ends.
clap.gif
dance7.gif

Re: profectiv\'s 3-n1 phase oil

Hey, I think I remember mstankers or someone posting about how good this stuff was. Where do you get it from?

It contains :
egg oil, coconut oil, lanolin oil, corn oil, soybean oil, clove oil, avacodo oil, and sage oil, as well as the basics ing.
I purchased at my local beauty supply store for $4.99.

I agree. It's another good one from Profectiv. Question: What is egg oil? I noticed that on the ingredient list and I have never heard of it. I didn't know you could even get oil from eggs, but I guess you can since the yolk contains fat. Hmmm...

Profectiv's Profectiv's Oh how I love them so. I am WAITING on these new batch of products to hit the UK shores. I think I have all of the old lot except the healthy ends product. I noticed they have a 2 n 1 oil also. And a hair masque that I'm waiting to get my mits on.

Thanks for the review, but even if it stank I'd probably buy it anyway.
laugh.gif
The girls know just HOW MUCH I love this product line. Ahhhh if only they made men this good.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I think I remember mstankers or someone posting about how good this stuff was. Where do you get it from?

[/ QUOTE ]

hi, miss brown it was me who posted and i love this stuff. I got mines for free from essence magazine but am anxious to try some of their other new products. The 3 in 1 phase oil is hte only thing that helps my hair with the itchies and horribly dry scalp. i appreciate coming on this board because i had never heard of profectiv products until i started posting on this board. thanks all

I live in Germany and I've seen this in the Ebony and other black magazines. Do you know where I can get it on the internet because we don't have it.

Thanks, <font color="purple"> </font>
Rose.gif

Wow, I never saw this stuff at Duane Reade which is where I get my Profectiv stuff. I'm in braids now but I'll have to check out a BSS, I suppose. It sounds like good stuff. Thanks for the post.

LondonDiva, they are available in UK stores. I got the 3 n 1 phase oil, the shake it up leave in conditioner and the hair masque from Brixton yesterday! They even had the sheen spray but I didn't get it but I looked at the list of ingredients and for a sheen pray it looked good.

**SCREAMS** ARGH!!!!!!!

Ruby Where in Brixton. I'm in Thornton Heath I'm about ready to jump on the 250 bus with my yellow shower cap on.

Ruby Ruby where are ya!!!!

**cries**

Back