Profectiv Users

Starburst954

Does any here use the whole line of profectiv? If you do how well does it work oppose to using different products and what do you use out of the line and what is the result on you hair?

Hi Starburst954

I currently use 2 products from Profective Mega Growth. They are the growth hair lotion and the deep conditioning.

The deep conditioning makes my hair stong, stops breakage and shedding. It also makes it soft and shiney!

The growth hair lotion makes my hair soft, shiney and easy to comb. Also it makes my ends smooth and healthy!

I plan on tring other products from their line....hope I helped!!

I only religiously use the Megagrowth anti-breakage strengthener:grin:, my hair loves it...it's the only product that reduces breakage/shedding in my hair and that I've actually seen a difference. so much less hair coming out when I comb or run my fingers thru. gives a nice sheen/bling to my hair as well. I applied it nightly, root to tip. fyi- it's a very concentrated and heavy cream. I love it for my braid-outs as well. it's my hair crack. :lachen::lachen:I used to use it like 5-6 years ago and my hair was much longer/fuller then...the PJ in me would try other stuff, but I always came back to this staple because it worked. cannot live without this.

I've tried the Breakfree, but saw no noticeable change or diff with my hair. I would occasionally smooth it on my roots after a cowash to airdry-it tames the newgrowth a little without weighing it down.
never tried the Healthy Ends because the Megagrowth is like an all-in-one for me- kept my ends healthy and smooth
relaxer kit/touch-up kit did nothing for my 4z hair:nono: my hair laughed at it!!:ha:
the mega growth deep conditioner is good as well, smells nice, not as heavy as the strengthener. I liked it, but didn't really get the most slip, but still is a good conditioner.

my mom has been using the mega growth lotion and the oil, no complaints on her part. I personally haven't tried those. it's keeping her hair healthy as well so far, seeing very little breakage. she is also using the mega growth revitalizer. she likes it as well.
HTH, sorry it's soooo long:grin:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 20
i just brought the daily leave in strengthnere.. its seems okay i gotta use it for awhile before I can make an honest opinion on it.. i like it thought cause its moisturizing but not as heavy as ors.. which i love but sometimes it can be too thick

I can't remember the name of the ine I use to use but I used it RELIGIOUSLY!!! If there is one called the split end mender than that is it. If I was wearing my hair up, I'd use it on my ends daily. If I was wearing my hair down, I would use it every other night before I wrapped or pincurled my hair. I loved that stuff!!!

Lemme go see if I can find a picture of it. brb...

It's the Healthy Ends one.

I use the mega growth cream as the base for my growth formula and use the breakfree for styling when I remember to. I like both quite a bit.

I've used the megagrowth lotion and creme. The creme is really good for dry hair (like mine). I would usually use it on my new growth when it felt particularly dry. You can get the whole line (megagrowth, or healthy ends, ect.) from their website for $25. I'm so tempted to buy the megagrowth set.

I use the Daily Strengthener and it is great! My hair doesn't shed or break, when I wash it there is no hair in the shower..would definitely recommend it. The directions say to also use pre relaxer to protect your already relaxed ends. I am currenlty using it as a leave in condish after washing since I am on the prowl for a new leave in...

I bought the growth lotion couple mths ago and been using it on and off, the good news is the top of my aunt's head was going bald i could see her scalp with only .5'' of hair. After using it for a month consistently she has gotten 1'' of hair. and the near bald patch is no longer there.

When i used it it made my hair soft and shine. I will definately try the strenghtener to combat shedding and breakage if it occurs

I've been using Profectiv Healthy Ends since I started my hair journey and have nothing but good things to say about it. First I used it to prevent overlapping and areas that I applied the product did not get relaxed so I know the products work. Also, I've been using this product on my Mom's natural hair and I'm beginning to see length. I know it's because of Profectiv Healthy Ends because my Mom would experience dryness and breakage and since I've been using it, her hair began to retain length.

I just recently purchased Profectiv Growth and Healing for my edges.. I haven't seen any results yet, but I'm going to use it for 5 months and see if my edges improve. I will be buying their conditioner soon.

I love/use the whole Profectiv line except the Relaxer.

If your hair is dry the healthy ends works miracles!

I've been using Profectiv Healthy Ends since I started my hair journey and have nothing but good things to say about it. First I used it to prevent overlapping and areas that I applied the product did not get relaxed so I know the products work. Also, I've been using this product on my Mom's natural hair and I'm beginning to see length. I know it's because of Profectiv Healthy Ends because my Mom would experience dryness and breakage and since I've been using it, her hair began to retain length.

I just recently purchased Profectiv Growth and Healing for my edges.. I haven't seen any results yet, but I'm going to use it for 5 months and see if my edges improve. I will be buying their conditioner soon.

I've been using this as directed...daily morning and then in the evening for over a month. My edges have filled in so nicely. I NEVER had a filled in hairline. When I was little my mom could only put my hair in 3 ponytails/sections - 1 in to front on the side and 2 in the back. When she saw me recently, she was shocked! You can really feel your scalp being stimulated. When I dont get the feeling I know it's time to clarify and it works like a charm. It's a keeper in my newly built routine.

I have Breakfree, which I tried once. It did really well on my hair. Another poster told me that it can be a bit gooey if you're heavy handed with it, but it kept my hair quite moisturized despite the neglect I had shown it through the week!

I do want to try healthy ends and megagrowth though.

Back