Product Reviews with a pic

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Okay, usually when I flat iron my hair, the only things I put in my hair is my leave in and Silk Drops (a cone based shine serum) and I put my Fhi on about 350. The results are never what I want. My hair comes out poofy, no blingin shine, not enough movement, etc.

So this time, I decided to switch things up and crank the heat up allll the way. I also tried two new products: John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum and Herbal Esseces Dangerously Straight Iron Me Flat Finishing Spray

I washed my hair, and as usual, applied my leave in. I let my hair drip dry a bit, then I added the Frizz Ease serum. The package says to use a dime size amount for the whole head, but my hair don't get down like that :lol: I need a lot more than that little bit for MY hair! So I parted from ear to ear and used about a quarter sized amount on the top and a quarter sized amount on the bottom. Then I blowdried, and this stuff made my hair pretty dang straight! Just using this made my hair all nice and bouncy. I was surprised! But then came the real test, the flat iron part. The part that I always dread because it never comes out right **biting nails** So I started on a small section in the back. Sprayed a little of the Herbal Essence spray and gently combed it through. When I flat ironed it, my hair got sooooo straight, and I could see the light glistening off of my hair! :yay:

So anywho, sorry so long. I'm just so dang excited! My dh kept bugging me to put this picture up, he LOVED the way it looked and wants to show off :lol: The pic is in my avatar, I can't post pics (I'm on a cell phone) so this is the only one I can show you guys. But I am just so in love with my hair right now! These products made all the difference, and I highly recommend them. My hair is so bouncy and has a beautiful sheen to it. I don't think I can ever get my hair to actually be shiny, without getting that greasy ''fake'' looking shine, and I've accepted that my hair just isn't the type that blings :yep: Last but not least, I also have to give some credit to my homeboy, Fhi. Without you, none of this would have been possible! :giggle:

K, I'll shut up now :grin:

Last edited:
Tiffers

Your hair looks healthy in avator. I am glad you found product to give you that straight bling.

Very Nice
36_1_11.gif

Your hair looks soooo full and healthy and thickilicious (dont trip it, the word could be in the dictionary u never know!) I dont blame dh you should be showing off!!!! Ok girl I am going out to buy these and use in feb after my relaxer.... cross your fingers, eyes, and toes for me.....:drunk:

Your hair looks soooo full and healthy and thickilicious (dont trip it, the word could be in the dictionary u never know!) I dont blame dh you should be showing off!!!! Ok girl I am going out to buy these and use in feb after my relaxer.... cross your fingers, eyes, and toes for me.....:drunk:

LOL @ thickilicous! :lol:

Let me know how they work for you, I love them! It's been two days and my hair is still sleek and smooth, usually it'll be a big poof ball by now!

Gosh your hair is so thick and beautiful. Hmmm, I wonder if these products would work on natural hair ?:think:

Aaw, thank you!

I wanted to try it on my dh soooo bad, but he doesn't want his hair straightened :rolleyes: I don't know what hair type he is, but his strands are REALLY wiry and thick and he has an ''s'' curl pattern. It's really difficult to do, and I think these produts would get his hair straight :yep:

Back