Product Rave! UPA Clip

LivingDoll

I know that many ladies on the board have been singing the praises of the UPA Clip for quite a while...since my hair is finally long enough to protective style, I decided to try it for myself. Since I didn't know if I would like it, I didn't wanna spend too much. I also didn't want one with straight hair because my texture is more wavy than straight. So, I found one on sale a human hair 8" wavy pony...on sale for $14.99! That was a great price for a beginner like me.

Customer service was great. I was also pleased that Michelle allowed me to take advantage of a old coupon code (LHCF10) which allowed 10% off and two free clips (although I thought I would be getting three clips, one the pony was attached to and two free; i only received two).

I was afraid that my lil itty bitty pony would be too small to attach the UPA Clip to but that was not a problem at all! The clip fit VERY snuggly and I haven't had any problems. I love that I don't have any combs or pins digging into my scalp and I also really love that I can remove the pony whenever I want and reattach it in 15 seconds flat.

Here is a pic...if you're thinking of buying a UPA clip, go right ahead. You won't regret it!

P.S. Please excuse my bathroom in the background...didn't mean to get a shot of the toilet.. :lachen:

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Looks good. I think Michelle/UPA lost a lot of friends on the board of some drama a few months back where she was asking for donations. That may be why you haven't gotten any replies.

I was really turned off, so I probably won't purchase for a long while.

Looks good. I think Michelle/UPA lost a lot of friends on the board of some drama a few months back where she was asking for donations. That may be why you haven't gotten any replies.

I was really turned off, so I probably won't purchase for a long while.

Really? wow...it must've been pretty bad. That's a shame. I don't know what happened but I hope that everyone can make amends...she seems really nice.

Looks like you "growed" it all out of your own scalp :yep: good match. I wish I could find one that matched my hair. I could color it though, I suppose...

Very nice!! I plan to get a kinky curly one when I can make a ponytail again... I love them, they were great to workout in especially for me ... I missed the drama, sorry all that happened, I only had good experiences with the UPA clip, I did a thread about them too a while back.

ETA: I have 2 clips, this is one I wore when my hair was relaxed...

BackView3.jpg

Last edited:
Again, this looks great, Dae!!:grin: It matches so well!

OT: Girl, don't worry 'bout the toilet, your bathroom looks spotless!:lachen:

It looks very natural.

I have one, but I haven't worn it yet. Customer service was great and so was the quality of the hair. I ordered a wavy synthetic and it looks nice.

WOW!:yawn: toilet shots!!!!!:lachen:

Your clip looks awesome!

the UPA clip is a good looking product (I have seen it up close).........

If my hair was shorter - I would go for it.......
:yep:

Thank you all ladies!

AtlantaJJ...your UPA clip is beautiful! When my hair gets longer I'm gonna get a straight long one...right now I can't pull my straight hair into a tight pony.

FindingMe (Hey SIS!!!)...girl good thing that's a far away shot! :lachen:It's not the toilet I'm concerned about though...its my rows and rows of products on the counter!

Back