Product Junkies!!!Pantene Midnight Expressions

jaiku

Okay where are my Pj's! I just saw an ad in a magazine for Pantene Midnight Expressions. Its a shampoo and conditioner that is suppose to enhance the color of dark hair. Has anyone tried this?

I've seen the ads too and I am so tempted to go back to my natural color just to use it. I used the red and brunette lines Pantene has and I like those.

This is in Wal-Mart and I'm fighting not to buy it.....I won't, I won't, I won't
h058.gif
. But if I do it will only be the conditioner:look: .

Now the package details have me a teensy bit skeptical. I wonder if this is just hype, because it says it doesn't deposit color. It's like the silicones in it are just supposed to keep dark hair shiny. :look:

Here's what the product info says:

Revitalizes lustrous shine and keeps your black hair looking glossy and rich

Designed for natural, color-treated or highlighted hair

Pantene® Pro-V® Midnight Expressions Shampoo and Conditioner System enriched with prismatic shine enhancers, helps illuminate dull black hair to make your color look darker, richer and full of exceptional healthy shine.*:

Non-color depositing formula gives radiance to dull color Depth-enhancing moisturizers fight dryness and dullness to create beautiful dimension and shine
Designed to protect against damaging elements to keep your rich, glossy black tones brilliant

Priestess said:
Now the package details have me a teensy bit skeptical. I wonder if this is just hype, because it says it doesn't deposit color. It's like the silicones in it are just supposed to keep dark hair shiny. :look:

Here's what the product info says:

Revitalizes lustrous shine and keeps your black hair looking glossy and rich

Designed for natural, color-treated or highlighted hair

Pantene® Pro-V® Midnight Expressions Shampoo and Conditioner System enriched with prismatic shine enhancers, helps illuminate dull black hair to make your color look darker, richer and full of exceptional healthy shine.*:

Non-color depositing formula gives radiance to dull color Depth-enhancing moisturizers fight dryness and dullness to create beautiful dimension and shine
Designed to protect against damaging elements to keep your rich, glossy black tones brilliant

The Brunette one says that also, but I think that whatever ingredients they use to give the product it's color (I'm assuming its black because the brunette one is brown) does give the hair a slight color boost.

Pokahontas said:
This is in Wal-Mart and I'm fighting not to buy it.....I won't, I won't, I won't
h058.gif
. But if I do it will only be the conditioner:look: .

I was fighting not to come into this thread, but the PJ in me won. :look:
Ditto on buying the conditioner only. I am a conditioner hoarder.:D

Back