POST RELAXER HAIR CARE

InJesusName

Ladies I got a texlax yesterday after a six month stretch and just wanted some suggestions on how to care for my hair afterwards.

How soon should I go back to co-washing?

She blew me straight so she could trim off my damaged ends (a much needed 2 inches), and I am not sure what my hair would look like when wet, so I left it alone last night.

What do you use to moisturize right after a texlax?

I used WGO last night and wrapped my hair last night. This morning it was shiny, but kinda plastered too my head. I think the WGO is a little too heavy. Suggestions Please!

Being so new and a product junkie I have tried everything. I have some BB oil moisturizer. I may try that. I am still nursing scalp burns from yesterday's texlax, so I have to be careful. Thanks for the advice. I will probably co wash Thursday and go back to bunning. I plan on trying a wash n go this weekend with my new texlaxed hair (that way I can change the style before I go to work if it comes out badly!!)

I just had a texturizer touch-up myself last Friday and I waited until yesterday evening (Monday) to wash it and deep condition with Nexxus KerapHix. I applied some Ego Boost as a leave-in, and moisturized with S-Curl after air drying. Just a little bit of that S-Curl, though. My hair is nice, smooth, shiny, moisturized, and bouncy without being weighed down. I actually got a few compliments today. HTH! :D

Back