Post pics of your dream engagement ring

BGT

No necessarily one you or SO could ever afford :look:, but what would you LOVE to get? Or what could you get downsized? :grin:

I would love a simple emerald cut solitaire. At most, some small diamonds on the band, but a solitaire is what I'd love most. :yep: This first one is from Tacori

large_image.jpg

I also like this one from Tiffany's and this one also.

I don't want an egagement ring for some reason. I just want a gold wedding band. I don't know why and this confuses me...

No necessarily one you or SO could ever afford :look:, but what would you LOVE to get? Or what could you get downsized? :grin:

I would love a simple emerald cut solitaire. At most, some small diamonds on the band, but a solitaire is what I'd love most. :yep: This first one is from Tacori

large_image.jpg

I also like this one from Tiffany's and this one also.

I love the Tacori settings. I want something similar to this but with a brilliant cut diamond and infinity band.

this used to be my "dream" ring but it is too common now. the next engagement ring i get offered must be 100% unique that no one else has. the price tag on it is irrelevant if it is unique, if i like it and most importantly it comes from his heart.

RibbonRing1.jpg

ribbonringsp3.jpg

ribbonringsp.jpg

ribbonringsp2.jpg

I went from the first one to the second one..... The second ring came with two bands.My husband purchase me another ring this year for our second year anniversary(01/29/2009)

Attachments

• pZALE1-2222459v300x300.jpg
    pZALE1-2222459v300x300.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 189
  • pZALE1-5256350t400.jpg
    pZALE1-5256350t400.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 186
pZALEGORD1-3650199t240.jpg

This is the one I chose, and what should be on it's way sooner or later... I'm going to get a simple band for the wedding ceremony too. I don't know WHY I am so stuck on it but I am.

I just want to very thin diamond bands. I always see people take theirs off because it doesn't go with there style or its too big. But that way, it never goes out of style and it fits me perfectly. Maybe they'll be different colors or something. White and pink... Or our birthday stone colors. Something unique.
javascript:load()

I'm wearing it:grin:
http://public.fotki.com/RegsWife/2/new-jewelry/4.html

You can't see the setting, but it's the d,vatche royal crown (6 prongs)

Like this -
632_xlarge.jpg

more versions here - http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engag...al-Crown-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-119-632.html

Years ago, when we first started to look at rings, I wanted a ring like this (1 stone though and not 3) http://www.michaelcfina.com/ic/mcfi...ings/:product/sku/PL038700000059.html?block=1

However, after going to look at rings in person and trying them on, I decided that I needed something more simple and without stones all the way around. I type all day long for work and felt that I'd damage an engagement ring with stones all the way around. That is totally not true, as I know now, but it was a consideration for me.

Last edited:
1star, that is a beautiful ring. I would worry that the stone would be set too high to be practical for everyday wear.

It's interesting that everyones dream ring is one set with diamonds.

Not mine. I'd prefer a colored stone. It's hard to find an engagement type ring with a center stone other than a diamond, though. Other gemstone rings aren't done in that engagement type style. But I like this one:

If it's a clear diamond, it needs color accents:
diamsmallpink.jpg

pink sapphire:
sappsolitair.jpg

What I'd really like is a stone in a nice engagement type setting, but for the center stone to be something like this pink spinel:

pinkspinel.jpg

ring_tracy.jpg

I love this ring designed by Tracy Reese. I don't like traditional looking solitaires.

14K Pink Gold
1 1/3 CT TW Round Brilliant Diamonds

Last edited:
Back