Post Airdry--Favorite Creamy Moisturizer?

dreemssold

What is your favorite creamy moisturizer to use after air-drying? I like ORS Carrot Oil, but I'd like to add something else to the routine. When I use Profectiv Healthy Ends or Megagrowth on freshly airdried hair, it feels like I am on the verge of pulling my hair out because it's so sticky. Any suggestions for a soft creamy moisturizer that you've used right after airdrying? TIA
smile.gif
!

Cathy Howse UBH Moisturizer
smile.gif
up.gif

I have the ORS Carrot Oil but haven't had the guts to use it yet because of that nasty carrot smell!!
barf.gif
How do you deal with the smell of that stuff??? I don't want to walk around smelling like a salad (especially in this heat!!!
nono.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
Profectiv Break-free.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot about that one... it's definitely a good one, too!!
up.gif

I use Suave Coconut as my leave-in and it moisturizes very well. I also use shealoe butter to smooth my hair and it is what you'd consider a creamy moisturizer.

HTH, Hiza
smile.gif
. I do love the ORS Carrot Oil, Candi, but the profectiv is so sticky, I can really only use it when my hair is wet
frown.gif
. Lindy, I don't mind the smell...I'm so used to it now that it sometimes smells good to me... but then again, I use Sulfur8, too
look.gif
. Ballet bun, I'll get the Break-free today, because I need some instant gratification, but I'll order the Cathy Howse, because I've been looking for an excuse to try her products. Thanks, ladies
smile.gif
!

I air dry using the procedure outlined by Supergirl. So, when my hair is partially dry, I massage my ends with either ORS Jojoba Oil, or with Ultra Sheen Scalp Conditioner and Hairdress - Extra Dry Formula. I then roll up the ends.

I have not had very good results with Profectiv Healthy Ends. The same is true for ORS Carrot Oil. In fact, the water-based products such as these do not perform well on my hair, as I have recently discovered.

northernbelle

This is going to sound weird but here goes:
There is no conditioner in my house (I am the anti product junkie) and all I had was Paul Mitchell The Cream which is a creamy leave in conditioner. I put it in, but since I absolutely hate having product in my hair I rinsed it out but it was so creamy that it left my hair incrediby moisturized.
If you're looking for something REALLy thichk and creamy, this is the product.
smile.gif

Back