Please Say a Prayer for Me and My Husband

Supastar

Hello All,

My husband has a business meeting today that can shape our future. It's something he's been dreaming about since I've none him. He deserves this big break and I pray that he gets it. Please say a prayer that we continue to be blessed and he can continue to pursue his dreams. Thanks in advance.

Dear Supastar
I will pray. And always remember GOD has His plan and His choices are never wrong. Pray and Let him decide. If your husband gets it, Great. If not God will open another golden door better for him.

Keep us posted.

Supastar said:
Hello All,

My husband has a business meeting today that can shape our future. It's something he's been dreaming about since I've none him. He deserves this big break and I pray that he gets it. Please say a prayer that we continue to be blessed and he can continue to pursue his dreams. Thanks in advance.

Wow. This is something. Your story mirrors my DH and my story exactly. Literally. Even the same day. :) It's time for a breakthrough. I'll be praying for you both!

blackhair said:
Dear Supastar
I will pray. And always remember GOD has His plan and His choices are never wrong. Pray and Let him decide. If your husband gets it, Great. If not God will open another golden door better for him.

Keep us posted.

Thank you all so much. Blackhair, you are so right. I always stay confident that another door will open--I just hope this one is the one!!! I'll keep you guys posted.

Back