PLEASE ME CAREFUL WHEN USING MTG!

SimpleKomplexity

I have been using mtg off and on since I got on this board with no problems. Well a few days ago, I told yall I didn't feel well in a post. Now I'm thinking it was the MTG. I had put some MTG on my scalp and all of a sudden I felt jittery and like I was going to pass out. I just slept it off.

Last night I applied my MTG and prepared to go to bed, all of a sudden my throat felt tight. I was like...this is in my mind. I went to go get a bottle of Dasani, and I could barely swallow. That's when i got scared. I ran to my room and took some Benadryl. Within minutes my throat eased up a little bit, but still felt "tight". I ran to the bathroom (I really didn't wanna wash my kinky twists but health over hair). I diluted some keracare really quick and washed all of that MTG off of my scalp. WIthin an hour, I felt a LOT better, but I guess I will NOT be using MTG again!!

It's funny that I was using Bee Mine everyday and didn't have any allergic reactions, and I have been using MTG for years but now I dunno what's up with it.

Ladies be careful when using MTG. You never know if you could have an allergic reaction to the sulfur.

Wow that's crazy. At least you thought quick and were able to stop something completely horrible from occuring.

I know!! especially at 12 am! Sad thing is that i wanna experiment again and see if it's really the mtg. I think so though because last time it gave me a bad headache and made me feel dizzy. I ahven't eaten anything new so that's the only thing it could be

I had a nearly similar experience with -EQyss Mega-Tek each time I used it, I was having terrible headaches and not feeling well. I remember seen a tread about side effects on LHCF, then I made the decision to stop using it. The jar went straight to the bin""""" I tell ya.
PS: I think some people are more sensible than others.

If you try BeeMine again and don't have a reaction then there's a possibility that you may be allergic to the Cade Oil in MTG.

I'm glad you're okay now.

I have been using mtg off and on since I got on this board with no problems. Well a few days ago, I told yall I didn't feel well in a post. Now I'm thinking it was the MTG. I had put some MTG on my scalp and all of a sudden I felt jittery and like I was going to pass out. I just slept it off.

Last night I applied my MTG and prepared to go to bed, all of a sudden my throat felt tight. I was like...this is in my mind. I went to go get a bottle of Dasani, and I could barely swallow. That's when i got scared. I ran to my room and took some Benadryl. Within minutes my throat eased up a little bit, but still felt "tight". I ran to the bathroom (I really didn't wanna wash my kinky twists but health over hair). I diluted some keracare really quick and washed all of that MTG off of my scalp. WIthin an hour, I felt a LOT better, but I guess I will NOT be using MTG again!!

It's funny that I was using Bee Mine everyday and didn't have any allergic reactions, and I have been using MTG for years but now I dunno what's up with it.

Ladies be careful when using MTG. You never know if you could have an allergic reaction to the sulfur.

Maybe the reaction wasn't to the sulfur, maybe it was the cade oil. Also, sometimes allergies can develop over time. You may find that if it was the sulfur, you may develop an allergy to BeeMine. Also, what did you do on those two occasions before you applied the MTG? Did you exercise? Shower? Had you used something on your hair or scalp that could have opened up your pores causing the product to penetrate your scalp more than before?

I'm putting these questions out thee because if you can try to pinpoint what action or combination of actions caused these effects, it might help protect you in future. Allergic reactions can be quite dangerous and unpredictable, so please be super careful.

I am glad you're ok, I've experienced that before, and it can be terrifying.

I didn't do anything unusual. No shower or anything. I had put the mtg on and I was about to take a shower, then all of a sudden my throat started tightening up. :(

Hm...I might be allergic to the cade oil. I was thinking ti was sulfur because I think Bee Mine has a lower percentage of sulfur in it. But I don't have any engative effects from Bee Mine. Himm Off to google cade oil

Back