Please Help...Which Colourshines Color Should I Use?

divinefavor

I will be getting my touch up tonight. I am thinking about trying something different and getting a rinse in my hair. I've never had any color in my hair before. My hair is light brown (My mom calls it a Sandy Brown), sometimes there's a little reddish color to it in the spring/summer. I like my hair color, however I want to try something different. I don't want any bright reds or anything like that. Another added benefit is that the Colourshines will condition my hair and give a great shine. Any suggestions on what color I should use?

TIA for your help! Have a Blessed & Prosperous Day!

i don't know the names of the colors but u might want one of the golds to make your hair stand out more. the website is sebastian-intl.com

Thank You, atlantatiffany! I went to C&C on Memorial Drive and purchased the Golden Walnut. I hope I chose the right color. :confused: Now if I can just get up enough nerve to let my friend/stylist put it in tonight. :)

yea id' try say one of the golden toned colors if u would like gold. I have cinnamon in my hair and it is GORGEOUS. My hair is dark brown and it basically looks dark black when i'm inside my house. but when i'm outside, it looks like a dark cinnamon red. it's very pretty. and its very shiny. even after 7weeks its still shiny, though the red is not as intense. This was my first time using colourshines and i am in LOVE....

My friend gave me a touch up last night and put in the Golden Walnut rinse. I was so nervous about it. I actually like it, all it did was enhance the color of my hair. So, it really doesn't look like I changed anything, my hair doesn't look as dull as it normally is and has great shine. One day I may have the guts to try a lighter color. :)

Thank you both for your suggestions!

Back