Please, Help A Sistah Out!!

Luscious850

The Background Story
Ok so I came up with a very simple (K.I.S.S.) regimen for myself for the summer so that I could give my hair a long break for once.
The issue...
i think my plans for my new summer regimen is already messed up.... kinda... I already have ALL this ng and its getting a bit out of control. I just dont know how or if I can wait til october without braiding my hair up. Im happy but at the same time im tired of relaxing... any suggestions?
My summer regimen:
#1 Rule: no combing
>cowash daily<
>wash & dc once a week<
>moisturize daily<
ETA:school is about to start in a couple of weeks so whatever I do to my hair has to look good.
I cant go around lookin busted. Lol.
smiley36.gif

..so much for just pinning up my hair, im only nl it DEFINITELY doesnt look cute.. and its too short to donut bun... i just DONT know what to do with it

ur regimen definitely is simple:yep:

what moisturizer will u be usuing
i would also try to pic up a max glide if u want to go for the straight look i hear people have been 8 months post and looked like they just got a touch up

ive hears great results from the chi and sedu as well

good luck and god bless
happy hair growing:spinning:

can you wear hats to school ? Im loving those tammish looking hats that slouch at the back ... i mean LOVING !! If i was still at school I would KILL those ... anyhowww

iinvest in some pretty scarfs that can hide your ng. Also if you wear bangs they flatten it while hiding the ng again

stylewatch_headband.jpg

shortscarf_bu_lg2.jpg

And all you need to do is pin up the back or bun it

Rachel%20Bilson.jpg

eta: hats

Last edited:
ur regimen definitely is simple:yep:

what moisturizer will u be usuing
i would also try to pic up a max glide if u want to go for the straight look i hear people have been 8 months post and looked like they just got a touch up

ive hears great results from the chi and sedu as well

good luck and god bless
happy hair growing:spinning:

Girl, I never even thought about pickin up a flat Iron. I have a new conair ceramic Iron (cheapie). I was thinking of getting a new one though just for the simple fact that I want good results and I dont want to have to keep doing it over and over:spinning:..
Thanks for the idea, Ill BE SURE to keep this one in mind. HHG!

can you wear hats to school ? Im loving those tammish looking hats that slouch at the back ... i mean LOVING !! If i was still at school I would KILL those ... anyhowww

iinvest in some pretty scarfs that can hide your ng. Also if you wear bangs they flatten it while hiding the ng again

stylewatch_headband.jpg

shortscarf_bu_lg2.jpg

And all you need to do is pin up the back or bun it

:blush:Those are so..... CUTE!!!!
Looks like Im going shopping tomorrow:meme:

Thanks plastic:urock:x infinity. :hug3:
Oh by the way, where do you think Ill find these? I dont think I want to just randomly drive around with gas bieng as high as it is:lachen:

oh dear, i dont even know ... maybe someone from America can hook you up with familiar places. I know Forever21 and Wet Seal has scarfs (Wet Seal should have hats too), but you may be able to find the same scarf at a 99c store for way cheaper.

I bought my fav "knit beret" (found the right term for it) from Strawberry, wore it for a week straight lol. Also i believe if you go in any mall and go straight to the accessories in Women's Fashion Stores you should definitely be able to find most of the items.

hth sweetie

you could tie your hair down with a silk scarf before going to bed. It should be nice and flat in the morn :look:I do this alot

Good suggestion on the scarves, that's what I do when my hair is out of control. I've gotten a lot of nice ones from SteinMart, Target and Aldo.

oh dear, i dont even know ... maybe someone from America can hook you up with familiar places. I know Forever21 and Wet Seal has scarfs (Wet Seal should have hats too), but you may be able to find the same scarf at a 99c store for way cheaper.

I bought my fav "knit beret" (found the right term for it) from Strawberry, wore it for a week straight lol. Also i believe if you go in any mall and go straight to the accessories in Women's Fashion Stores you should definitely be able to find most of the items.

hth sweetie

ahh i forgot you're not in the states:ohwell:..maaann.. but now that you mention it places like wet seal and forever 21 do have plenty of hair accesories..also claires.. hmm looks like im taking a trip to the mall:yep:

Good suggestion on the scarves, that's what I do when my hair is out of control. I've gotten a lot of nice ones from SteinMart, Target and Aldo.

I live right across the street from a Target:yep:.. Definitely going to check it out see what goodies they got for me, Ty!

Back