Plain Milk did the trick

Rainy

I have 4a hair in the back and 3b towards the front. On Sunday, I placed plain milk (whole milk) on my hair for nearly 90 minutes. After rinsing my hair, I did a roller set under the dryer. My curls were beautiful, very soft. But, I went a step further and wrapped my hair. It was very soft, maybe too soft. Today, I used my caruso rollers to create curls and they didn't look so hot, so I pinned my hair up.

NOW for the disclosure, my curls don't look great without the milk treatment. I really need a hair trim.

I'm going to do the milk treatment tomorrow evening and not straighten the hair. I like the way my hair feels.

Wow Rainey, that's great that milk worked for u. I get nausous (sp??) just from the site of milk
laugh.gif
, so, I don't think I should try this
nono.gif
It might get ugly
laugh.gif

Keep us posted on how your treatment goes tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone else was still doing the milk thing. Just last night, I used whole milk, lime juice, & fenugreek seed. I put a plastic cap on, and left it for a couple of hours, washed it out, & then rollerset. Now today my hair is incredibly soft & shiny, and the curls look fabulous (if I do says so myself).
wink.gif

The plain (whole) milk thang works for me, too. Having done it in a while because I've been doing braid-outs, but it does work!

how do you apply the milk, from a spray bottle or you just pour it all in over the sink or the shower?

Back