PJ's Unite! Which product are you dying to try?

PJ\'s Unite! Which product are you dying to try?

You know you shouldn't because your closet/ dresser/ bathroom/ kitchen is busting with shampoos and conditioners but there's just one more product you've heard raved about from this board and now you really want to try it. What is it?

Mine:

Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner (My hair loves cones and I'm always in search of the ultimate 'slip').

Arosci leave in treatment (okay okay you'd think I'd be shying away from leave in's right now but it sounds so good!)

What product is in the back of your mind?

Go on, tell Aunty BRH.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Re: PJ\'s Unite! Which product are you dying to try?

actually i was thinking of trying those same 2 products you listed.... Amillion has me sold on the Arosci leave -in and the smooth and sleek sounds too good to resist.
other thanhat i'm primarily concerned with trying out rinses (after i apply my adore) i'll try the jazzing and then colourshines
oh... and ORS olive oil sheen spray

PJ at heart. I would like to try New Image for when i use heat. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

The Arosci leave in...of course....

And the Be Long line from Lanza. /images/graemlins/grin.gif As well as the Reconstructor in the Repair line.

Also one more one more....LOL! Mizani Moisturefuse. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Go on, tell Aunty BRH....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
I want to try some of the products that are made in the dominican republic. I hear all the raves on this board and get jealous. I live in SC and there isn't a dominican anything around here!
I may have to start storing stuff in my car... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mizani moisturefuse, pantene smooth and sleek and motions cpr plus motions lavish shampoo and motions moisture plus conditioner

I am dying to try the Epitomi Shea Butter relaxer. You can only get it if you are a licensed cosmetologist but no salon I know uses it. It is expensive even for stylists.

Believe it or not, I want to go BACK to the Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and the Humecto Conditioner.

And surprisingly, that's it - for now /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The S-Curl Moisturizer for new growth, Pantene Sleek &amp; Smooth, the Elucence line of product and yesterday I picked up a Conditioner and Leave in by Bath &amp; Body Works.

for those who rave about the pantene smooth and sleek- do you use it as a deep conditioner or just comb it thru and wash it off shortly after. which gives the best results?

Anything from Motions. I have never tried any of their products and a lot of people on here are talking about them. Can't wait to pick some up! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am DYING to try:
[*]Tropical Avacado Conditioner
[*]Arosci Line - darn you Amillion! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I want to try the Pantene Smooth and Sleek, but I have to use up some of my other stuff first.
Also:
-Burt Bee's Leave-in
-KeraCare Humecto
-Redken Allsoft Conditioner

But I won't be trying then until I use up some stuff because I'm tired of spending so much money on hair products. It's just shameful. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

I definately want to try the following:

*Mizani Moisturefuse
*Motions Oil Moisturizer Relaxer
*Coconut Oil for hot oil treatment
*S-Curl Moisturizer for my new growth (I've been looking for something to tame and moisturize my dry thick new growth) any other suggestions?
*A natural shampoo (I don't know which brand yet but my PJ radar is up and running and I'll find one soon)
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm soo sorry Gigi. It that, their products works soo great with my hair. I have weird hair, I got really nappy hair, but sensitive to light nappy hair lol...or sensitive to something because my hair is always changing colors.

So far, my favorite lines would include:
Arosci
Mizani
Only tried Motions CPR but loving it

Right now I'm about to try the Bio line from Bath &amp; Body works and Elucence. I like to keep my options open /images/graemlins/smile.gif awww, i'm just trying to justify my PJ habits. I think I'm going to need PJA (Project Junkie Anonymous soon).

Call me nutty, but because of the negative comments about Carol's daughter milk stuff, I really want to try it. I like my hair greasy and heavy! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pandora,

I've used it both ways (few minutes then rinse out and as a deep conditioner). It leaves my hair very detangled and nice and soft both ways. HTH.

GiGi,

I was so excited when I finally got my hands on the Tropical Avocado. I haven't used it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif A friend of mine visited NYC recently and purchased it for me.

Gentleness,

Are you referring to the Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Hair Treatment? If so, I use mine as a pre-shampoo treatment. Just curious.

Redken Heat Treatment spray
Joico k-pac line
back to basics sunflower spray
Keracare shampoo and conditioner
Lanza protein shampoo
Redken anti-snap
Mizani moisturefuse and rose h20 hair creme
another generic humectress even though I liked the suave
another elasta qp product

I have seen the Hair Treatment in Whole Food, but I couldn't tell if that was the Leave-in or not. I haven't seen one that specifically said Leave-in, but I had heard some raves about a Burt Bee's Leave-in. So I was thinking that there was one that was specifically a Leave-in, but I haven't really looked into it.

They didn't have any in Maryland or do you live in a rural area like me? I have seriously considered visiting my relatives in NY just so I can get my hands on some of that conditioner. Did I just say that out loud? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

GiGi,

I never bothered to check to see if there was any available in Maryland. So, I have no idea whether it is or not. Since you have relatives in NY, get them to send you some.

Arosci leave-in-thanks to AmilLion /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Affirm relaxer- I'm dying to try it. Everyone raves about this relaxer so much.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
What product is in the back of your mind?

Go on, tell Aunty BRH....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Aunty BRH, /images/graemlins/grin.gif, lol,

1. Pantene Smooth &amp; Sleek
2. Feria's color conditioner (don't remember official title)

1- Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey. I'm TRYING to wait till I take out these twists before I order because it would be kinda silly for me to get it now.

2- Viviscal. I saw another user on here that used it and seems to be getting results. (Lucia I think) Also exchanged a few e-mails with another user of the product that seemed very genuine. I'll make my final decision in Jan when I see how much new growth I've attained.

i have heard raves of honey and also pre-shampoo treatments w. oils so i have come up with an idea to mix up a large jar of a mixture of olive oil and honey and be using that as a pre-shampoo treatment /images/graemlins/smirk.gif i wash my hair 2mrw. can't wait! what do people think? should i add a dash of cayenne pepper or an egg as well or am i going too far?? /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I BOUGHT ME SOME BIOTIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> </font color>

Back