Phytospecific Milky Reconstructor Reviews??

hot_pepper96

Anyone every used the Phytospecific Milky Reconstructor for weekly deep conditioning? The stylist I went to last week suggested I rotate this w/the other products I use (Keracare Humecto). My hair 4 a/b and fine and it tangles easily. Does this product add any softness to the hair?

im a fellow 4a fine haired lady... I HAD tangle issues, aveda DR, and silk2 moistec have completely ended that though. The phyto conditioner is nothing special IMO. when i used phytorelaxer i didnt even use this to deep condition afterwards.

I'm 4a fine also, and I don't care for it. There are way better reconstructors out there IMO. I don't even use it with the relaxer. It caused tangles, and made my hair stiff.

I've used the reconstructor after relaxing and it behaves like a hard protein. I remember once leaving it on too long and it left my hair hard.. Now when I use it, I only leave it on for the allotted time and if I leave it on any longer, believe it or not, I would use Emergencee to soften my hair back up..

I've used it too! While I dont hate, I don't love it either. Its nothing that I would go out of my way to buy. I use it when I don't have anything else, my conditioner of choice is aveda dr. It didnt make my hair feel too hard but it wasn't tangle free either.

Me no likey! I have so many of these tubes left and thanks to the condition on dry hair threads they finally have a use for me.

Okay thanks. Unfortunately, I may have to try this (even though I don't want to) just to let my stylist know if it worked or not.

I was not all that impressed with this conditioner either I have used better ones.
I am going to try and mix it with the Phyto Nutrition Mask my next relaxer.

Back