Phytorelaxer Shipping Update

yvette

Greetings,

I just called Beauty Of A Site customer service in regards to my order that I placed on January 7th. The rep (who was very friendly by the way) said that due to the fact that their supplier took a holiday break from Dec 15th-Jan 17th, they have not been able to fill their orders. She said that the orders should go out TODAY and that it normally takes 3 days of shipping once it goes out from the supplier.

I also asked her about my order of Pytopetites for $25.00. She said that even though that was technically an October promotion, they are still offering it because they have alot of it in stock.

She did mention that once my order is shipped from the supplier, I will receive an email with my tracking number etc.

I just hope this stuff *IS* going to be shipped out today. I am already at 10 weeks post relaxer and I really don't wanna go much longer.

I posted this earlier regarding my order

KAddy said:
OK, so I FINALLY opened the shipping box from beautyofasite when I ordered the relaxer. I ordered the relaxer on 11/19 and received it at my residence on 11/23. So I didn't have the crazy hold up like you ladies are experiencing. Also, when I opened the box they didn't give me a Phyto sample like hairboutique, BUT they did have a Toostie Roll Pop inside, which happens to be one of my favorite things.
01.gif

What I failed to mention was that on my invoice it stated that the order should be received in 5-7 business days. I think you ladies that have had to wait a long time should request to have your shipping fee waived. Which would be EXCELLENT! :)

*Update*

I STILL have not received notification that my products have been shipped out! This really has pissed me off to no end. If they did not have enough product, the smart and decent thing would have been to notify those of us that have orders pending. Also, they should have NEVER billed our cards until the product was shipped out.

Well, hairboutique for everyone else I guess! Sorry about your problems, Yvette. I'd make a big stink if I were you.

UmSumayyah said:
Well, hairboutique for everyone else I guess! Sorry about your problems, Yvette. I'd make a big stink if I were you.

You know, I was going to when I talked to the the customer rep but she was so nice and apologetic that I let it go. All I have to say is that this relaxer better good or else I'm going back to Arosci!

yvette said:
You know, I was going to when I talked to the the customer rep but she was so nice and apologetic that I let it go. All I have to say is that this relaxer better good or else I'm going back to Arosci!
Yvette I hope that you get your product soon. The rep told me the same thing when I talked to her on 1.18.05. She said that the product was being shipped that particular day. I did receive an notification from them that I have been issued a credit back to my credit card which was good.

Natasha2005 said:
Yvette I hope that you get your product soon. The rep told me the same thing when I talked to her on 1.18.05. She said that the product was being shipped that particular day. I did receive an notification from them that I have been issued a credit back to my credit card which was good.

Well, I contacted them again today and was told that the products should be shipping out this week. Yeah, whatever. I'll believe it when I see it. If said product is not in my hands by the time I leave my office on Friday, I will be contacting them for a full credit.

Well the chick is friendly, but bump that. I just got off of the phone w/her and she said that the order still isn't there. She has 150 ppl on the back order list, but will have enough to fill all of those orders. It's been on back order since 12/1/04 and there system has no way of telling you that when u order. :mad: I asked for a full refund and she said it was no problem, I'll get email notification w/in the next 48 hours. Hairboutique here I come (3 weeks freekin' later! :swearing: ).

sengschick said:
Well the chick is friendly, but bump that. I just got off of the phone w/her and she said that the order still isn't there. She has 150 ppl on the back order list, but will have enough to fill all of those orders. It's been on back order since 12/1/04 and there system has no way of telling you that when u order. :mad: I asked for a full refund and she said it was no problem, I'll get email notification w/in the next 48 hours. Hairboutique here I come (3 weeks freekin' later! :swearing: ).

I am so sorry that this happened SC.

They definitely need to get a better system going at beautyofasite.

I am definitely sticking with hairboutique. :)

KAddy said:
I am so sorry that this happened SC.

They definitely need to get a better system going at beautyofasite.

I am definitely sticking with hairboutique. :)

It's actually helped me a bit in terms of stretching relaxer time b/c I have never relaxed this soon. :look: But I was really suffering w/this new growth. It's only b/c I have discovered the ponytail drying method (which gives me nice loose waves @ the root :up: ) that I'm being this patient w/these ppl!

DO NOT ...DO NOT ...DO NOT ...

Order anything from beautyofasite.com !!! I placed my order for Phyto on January 5th and have yet to receive my order. I have made three inquiries, through e-mail and telephone about my order status. Both times I was told, "Backorder...yadayadayada...but we will definitely be able to fill your order....blahblahblah...it will ship out later this week. BullSH*T!:censored:

A month later, and I am now on my fourth tangent. This time, I am calling to request a refund and conveniently, I cannot get a response from the site. Left two messages...sent an e-mail ....and NO RESPONSE. :wallbash:

They really have the wrong chick, because I am a natural-born HELLRAISER....play with my money if ya want to...... :angry2::whip:

:whip: NEVER AGAIN will this site get a bit of my money.....

:angry2: **** Now off to the Better Business Bureau and Complaints.com.....

Well, they can kiss future lhcf orders byebye! One day these vendors will learn not to mess with us.

Incidentally, this thread belongs on the vendor review board.

Back