Phytorelaxer + Henna + Previous permanent color-oh boy!!

Annakei

So I've read through all the relevant posts about Hennalucent and relaxed hair. However, Ive only seen one post about using Phyto and Hennalucent in which the results weren't good! :confused:

MY plan is to use HennaLucent after using Phyto to relax my hair, BUT I am using the HEnnalucent to correct a bad color job. Is this recommended?

I'd like to hear from folks who have used Hennalucent along with Phyto that had/have previously colored their hair using a permanent hair color.

Thanks for your patience!

Annakei said:
BUMP!! Anyone out there?

Have you tried contacting Phytospecific regarding this? They may be able to give you better feedback on how to work this.

HTH.

I might have to end up doing that because I really want to correct this nasty color job and also move from using no lye/lye relaxers.

I'd still like to hear from other LHCF user to hear about their results/experience.

Annakei said:
I might have to end up doing that because I really want to correct this nasty color job and also move from using no lye/lye relaxers.

I'd still like to hear from other LHCF user to hear about their results/experience.

Okay. Good luck with everything.

I had a bad phyto/hannaluccent experience. I want to try Hennalucent again... However Phyto is still too expensive for me. I think my hair matted up because I bent my head over the kitchen sink to rinse it. I was trying not to dirty my tub. Also, I had my roomate wash my hair, she rubbed my hair all over. Since my hair was rough from the phyto relaxer, it turned out to be a disaster.

My advise would be to use a conditioner that would take out the roughness caused by phyto before you apply the hennalucent and don't rub your hair much. Just be sure to rinse really well before applying the color.

Back