PHYTO Users.....

mswinni

I want to use Phyto, but I haven't completely made up my mind Yet. Has any one had any problems since using phyto? Especially those who had good results initially, are you still having good results? Which Index did you use?

Thanks in advance!

mswinni,

I initially had a bad result but I think it was due to how I applied it instead of the relaxer itself. It has been two weeks and I've washed my hair 3 of 4 times since then, my new growth that was permed with phyto are soft and shiny. I can feel the difference between my old perm hair and my phyto permed hair. Next time I use phyto, I will mix a little bit with conditioner and bring it to my ends for about a minute ( I still haven't learm my lesson. I'm still experimenting)

Thanks Keen. :)

I'll be relaxing next week and I'm still unsure if I want to use Phyto. The last time I relaxed my stylist used Affirm Fiberguard mild and the results were okay. My hair was a little dry afterwards and has been dry as of late, but i really don't know if Affirm is the problem or not seeing that my hair was not in great condition to begin with. My hair is in better shape though, but it could be alot better.

Back