Philly Dominican Salons

Hey! I've only been to one, but I like it. It's on Allegheny between 5th and 6th. Sorry, I don't remember the name of it. I do have the number at work. I'll try to remember to reply to this thread tomorrow.

Thank you. I've read so much about it, I just want to see how my hair would turn out.

Did you like your results?

Would you go again?

hi,

i don't know of any Dominican salons, but i do know of a really good salon on Walnut Street between 21st & 22nd called Honeydew Beauty Lounge. there is a stylist named Luz(she is Dominican but it is not a Dom.salon) that can blowdry hair like nobody's business. she is a great hair stylist and your hair health is her main concern. i have been a going to her for awhile & have never been disappointed!

she recently suggested that i transition to natural because she thinks it will be healthier for my hair...3mos have gone by and no complaints yet, & i used to get relaxers like clockwork;) all of the other salons i've been to have always slapped a perm in my hair because it is thick & they thought that it was unmanageable. she also uses natural products to deep condition your hair. i've noticed that the majority of her clients have long, healthy hair. if you are interested, Honeydew's # is: 215-963-0499. everyone that i have sent there has been really pleased. if you have any ?, just let me know!

Keshia

I go to Dominican Beauty on 7th and lehigh- nice blowouts, pretty cheap $25 + $5 for deep cond, go on a slow day - not the weekend.

Back