Perfect curls...r/o for my new method!

InsertCleverNameHere

One of my very sweet coworkers really wanted to see my real hair so I decided I would oblige her today and wear my hair out. I didn't go so far as to press it but I do wear it down and curly.

I tried a new method and it gave me very shiney curls from roots to ends so try it guys!

First I washed and conditioned. Then I applied a dollop of palmers cocoa butter lotion and smothed a little salon selectives molding putty from roots to ends.

But this is the emportant part and a great new way to use the baggie method. I loosely gathered my hair into two ponytails and soaked them both with oil until they were quite oily. Then I put the baggy on each ponytail and went to bed. By the time I woke up the majority of the oil had soaked in and my hair was stiil slightly damp. I took off the baggies and let it dry the rest of the way through and do you know this gave my ends incredible shine and definition!!! It was like all the oil soaked into my ends and I was left with shine and definition instead of the dull look I usually get (my hair is defined but the ends tend to be a little dry and not shiny when I wear it curly).

Try it!

Back