Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Line and KMS!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey ladies :wave:

I'm not sure if these products have been raved on or not...but so far they are the bomb.

I was in Eckerd over the weekend and they had their heavily marked down (like 90% off!) products out on display. I picked up some KMS Hair Fixx moisturizing poo(scrumptous), reconstructor, gel and Redken Texture Spray all for $4.50! I was kicking myself in the backside because I should have just bought EVERYTHING I saw. So last night I went on a hunt. They had put the clearance items away, I KNOW they hadn't sold all of them...I peeked in every nook and crannie of that store...They had the 'manager's sale' items in a very inconspicuous place...Ladies be sure to search the store top to bottom because I find they don't like to tell you were the clearance itmes are..:mad:

Anyway I found Paul Mitchell's tea tree invigorating conditioner and gel, also 4 bottles of KMS Daily Fixx poo(it restores life to brittle hair) and a few other items all for a little under $10!

Now, I've used the Sally's GV invigorating conditioner before with pretty good results. I kinda knew what to expect....So I applied a dollop to my wet hair and massaged..I'm like, "Isn't this stuff supposed to tingle?" So I applied another dollop, massage and talk about tingle...my head was LIT UP! It wasn't painful but 'sho was tinglin' up something! AND, I was able to comb through my hair!

If you are looking for intense tingle in a conditioner THIS is your product. You can find it in Salons(some drug stores too), but it is expensive...like $20..

The Paul Mitchell gel was awesome, it went on so smooth and moist...I usually have little waves with other gels but this one provided deep waves. Here is a pic and stats of both products:

INVIGORATING CONDITIONER(the bottle I have is a little fatter than this.
d61.jpg

Instant Detangling –
A combination of fast acting conditioners smoothes the surface for easy wet and dry combing
Restores – Special conditioning agents and our Activated Moisture Blend smooth, soften and help prevent moisture loss
Invigorates – The unique combination of tea tree oil, peppermint, and lavender creates
a refreshing fragrance experience

Sizes (oz.): 3.4 10.14 16.9 33.8

GEL
7e9.jpg

BODY AND SHINE
Builds Body and Fullness – A special combination of flexible, thickening and body building styling ingredients provide fullness and manageability
Magnifies Shine – Clean styling agents and conditioners combined with aloe, henna, jojoba and rosemary create high shine
Invigorating Fragrance – The unique combination of lavender, tea tree oil and peppermint create a refreshing fragrance experience

Sizes (oz.): 3.4 6.8

Last edited:
"OnePraying", you are a GEM and an answer to one of my prayers. I was just out today and I saw the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Line. I 'wondered' if it was good or not. I opted for the Nioxin Scalp Therapy Line.

NOW I know about another good product because of your post. Thanks so much.

Question: What is Sally's GV? Any further information about this product is very much appreciated.

God bless you, "OnePraying"....:)

Last edited:
We keep the Tea Tree Special Shampoo at home. It's a major :up: for me. The conditioner didn't do too well on my hair though. I had a huge bottle I ended up giving away. I haven't tried any of the other Tea Tree products.

I :love: both the Tea Tree poo and conditioner!!! Both products are a great clarifying yet moisturizing combo for my hair. The beauty of both is that a little goes a long way so I don't mind paying a little extra. Besides that, I only clarify once every 4 weeks or so anyway so it lasts a while.

The poo does a great job of getting my hair clean without feeling stripped. The tingle is nice too...then the conditioner is the perfect complement. It tingles too, but it also provides my hair with moisture and shine.

I love both and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a clarifying set or just some great scalp stimulation.

ShimmieGirl said:
"OnePraying", you are a GEM and an answer to one of my prayers. ........Thanks so much.

Question: What is Sally's GV? Any further information about this product is very much appreciated.

God bless you, "OnePraying"....:)

You are too sweet.... :kiss: I'm just trying, by God's grace, to be a help.

Sally's GV(Generic Value) They have recreated several Salon products. I'm finding out that the real thing works best. They even have a GV CHI flatiron!!

Divine Inspiration said:
I :love: both the Tea Tree poo and conditioner!!! Both products are a great clarifying yet moisturizing combo for my hair. The beauty of both is that a little goes a long way so I don't mind paying a little extra. Besides that, I only clarify once every 4 weeks or so anyway so it lasts a while.

The poo does a great job of getting my hair clean without feeling stripped. The tingle is nice too...then the conditioner is the perfect complement. It tingles too, but it also provides my hair with moisture and shine.

I love both and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a clarifying set or just some great scalp stimulation.

Wow, is this true? When I bought the GV brand, it was pretty clarifying without strip...I know what TeaTree does, so I didn't think the cond. would be too moisturizing, but definitely a clarifier...I didn't want to spring for the poo. I'm glad it's working for ya!

i remember when my mom used to buy the tea tree shampoo to treat us girls every once in a while. it was expensive, we didnt buy it often.

i have YET to find a tea tree shampoo or conditioner that measured up! THAT STUFF IS GREAT! after years of waiting, a rite aid near me finally carries the conditioner... but i WANT the shampoo

i love the way it feels on the scalp. it feels all minty :) i miss that stuff

I'm sorry to go off topic, but those pics IrisDaViris has on the bottom of her posts are sooo funny!:lol::lachen:Thanks for making my day!:lol:

Back