Paul Mitchell The Conditioner/Aveda Elixer Users

Cindy70

Does anyone use either of these products? How do you like them? For the Paul Mitchell The Conditioner users, do you find the cetyl and stearyl alcohol in it drying to your hair? For the Aveda Elixer users, is this a creamy leave-in and is it light enough to be used everyday? Thanks

i have paul mitchel the conditioner and i dont like it. i know others of this board who love it though. but for me it was too thick and didnt glide on my hair. it's kinda thick, not too much, kinda like gel.and for some reason it left pieces of my hair hard and stuck together like gel. dunno, this product just wasnt for me.

I really love PM the conditioner and I used it for years I never found it drying at all. It used to just melt into my hair.
Aveda elixir is very good too but I used it more for styling then conditioning.
It is not creamy but liquidy and it lasts for ages cos it is very concentrated.
I would defintely buy either product again they are worth the money.

Right now I'm using suave awapuhi and it is really really good and CHEAP !!!! Maybe you could try that
smile.gif

hair 3c

i have never used either of these products, but i can tell you that Paul Mitchell The Detangler is definitely what's up if you are looking for a detangling creme rinse......
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cindy70 said:
buffalosoldier, you use the Suave Awapuhi as a leave-in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep
smile.gif
It says that you can use it as a leave in. It works well for me. It feels very light and smooth when I put it on plus I like the scent. I'm on my 3rd bottle and will be buying more. When I find something that works I stick with it
smile.gif

Back