Pantene Pro-V Intensive Moisturizing Mask

Ms Red

Hey Yall--

I have a product Review of Pantene's Intensive Moisturizing Mask. The jar claims that this product is for "damaged, brittle hair that breaks easily." The product is under $4.00 at Wal-Mart.

This deep conditioning treatment was excellent! I had been using NTM's Daily Conditioner but this might be better! After shampooing last night and using a regular conditioner, I applied this product and combed thru my hair. I left it on for 30 minutes with a heat cap. After I washed it out and finished w/a cold water rinse my hair was really soft and had shine like I just applied serum!

My hair airdried in like 30 minutes and today it's still soft to the touch and has amazing shine without any product except a little Elasta QP recovery on my ends. Even the "brittle" section of my hair is silky. :creatures

I just wanted to give a good product review since many of yall have helped me find good products.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but did you know the Intensive treatment has the same ingredients, in the same order as the other conditioners?

Cones? And could you fill me in about the negatives of Pantene? I've never used their products.

TIA, cupcake.

Last edited:
mkh_77 said:
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but did you know the Intensive treatment has the same ingredients, in the same order as the other conditioners?
Yup. I noticed that about pantene a long time ago. no matter what the product is supposed to do, all the ingredients are the same. as far as the conditioners are concerned. herbal essences have an intensve treatment with the same ingredients as the normal conditioner, the only difference is less water. these companies are selling the same thing over and over under different guises!

But are the ingredients in Pantene's products bad for your hair? I only own 1 Pantene product so their "marketing strategy" of selling the exact same things over and over again is unethical but doesn't really affect me.

Since I've seen great results, what I'm concerned about are the ingredients. :ohwell:

I've noticed that Infusium's leave-in are like this too.

I don't know anything about Pantene's conditioners except for relaxed & natural :barf: I hated that one.

Back