Paging lsubabiedee

greAtness333

Hey girl!
wave.gif
Just wanted to give you a shout out and see how your hair growing progress is coming along! It's only been a week? I feel like it's been forever since the last post.

What's your regimen like?

Sunday: Pre-treat w/ EVOO and honey...Shampoo with Moisture Therapy/Redken Extreme/Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two...CO with JCS/Suave Milk&Honey/VO5 S&C then cholesterol then ORS mayo (both w/ EVOO)...Leave-in JCS...moisturizers EVOO, DOO GRO mega thick around edges, JCS nourish&shine butter, WGO, Surge 14, JCS serum...air dry in twist-outs.

Wednesday: I do the same thing but only CO wash.

I use AOGPB once a month. *The PJism in me is trying to resist Salerm 21 but I've read so many great things about it. Plus I only have one leave-in.
smirk.gif

Lately I've noticed that my new growth is so soft and silky it feels less like 4b and more like 3c/4a- so I guess it's working. I just CO washed my hair yesterday and my new growth almost looked like defined curls
shocked.gif

I think it's helpful having someone to share hair tips and Q's with.
wink.gif
Have others found it helpful in the past? I wish I could get pics up but my scanned pics on another comp wouldn't save to disk.
mad.gif
I need to invest in a digital camera.

hey!!

My hair is doing ok...
My regimen:
-Nightly conditioner washes
-cutting down shampoos to one weekly
-using creamy conditioners (sometimes mixed with coconut oil) as leave-ins daily
-using liquid leave-ins along with butters/oils on ocassion
-Aussie Deeeeep once a week
-Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol once a week
-Surge twice daily

I think it is helpful to share tips with...UR my second hairbuddy!
clap.gif

Yeah, imma have to get my own cam soon...or I well be out of commission for a while...

Feel free to pm me anytime!

Back