Paging Allandra, Supergirl and other L'oreal user

caraSC

Paging Allandra, Supergirl and other L\'oreal user

Hello, I apologize for calling you out but I need advice. I have done an extensive site search on L'oreal products and my eyes are now crossed
spinning.gif
The PJ in me wants to try this product, but am not sure which ones. I know I want to try the Hot Oil and the Moisturizing Mega Creme together. My hair is relaxed, not sure of the specific type, but I would say medium/medium thick. I wear my hair down in a doobie wrap 90% of the time and do not experience any "frizzies". My hair is shoulder length. My question is this... What is the purpose of the LUST exactly? Is it a frizz tamer, a deep conditioner, a moisturizing conditioner? Also, has anyone used the Pomade with any success on wet hair before roller setting? That's the one product I have not seen any posts about. I have read the posts where someone gave a very detailed review of the products, but for some reason I am still confused about the purpose of the LUST..

I appreciate the assistance in advance.

Re: Paging Allandra, Supergirl and other L\'oreal user

I consider LUST a moisturizing, detangling conditioner. I use the unfrizz taming creme as a leave-in conditioner.

Thank you, Allandra. I am getting out of control with my purchases. I definitely have my eye on this product line next.
smile.gif

I think it's a great combination. I hope you like it as much as I do.
smile.gif

If people would stop posting about all the fabulous products out there, I might be able to settle down with a few good conditioners eventually.
laugh.gif

I consider lust as my favorite moisturizing conditioner.
I just love the slip it provides.
lick.gif

Re: Paging Allandra, Supergirl and other L\'oreal u

Hey Cara
wave.gif

I do not have as much luck as the other ladies do with LUST but as far as the Mega Moisture and the Hot Oil--those bad boys rock
up.gif

I also use L’Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème and L’Oreal Nature's Therapy Hot Oil Botanical Treatment. They're great L’Oreal too.

I have decided that I am going to try L'oreal's Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme with the Biotanical oil and see what my results are. I am trying to settle on one moisturizing condit., one mild protein/strengthening conditioner and one or two gentle/detangling daily condition for my condition washes. I have the last two ones down and am still seeking a nice moisturizing/deep weekly condit. Currently, I use Motions Moisture Plus, but want to try something with a little bit more umph! I have been playing with conditioners and doing so has helped me come to some conclusions.

[ QUOTE ]
caraSC said:
I am trying to settle on one moisturizing condit., one mild protein/strengthening conditioner and one or two gentle/detangling daily condition for my condition washes. I have the last two ones down and am still seeking a nice moisturizing/deep weekly condit.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have tried (and succeeded) several times with having only a few hair care products in each catagory. I was doing pretty good at one time too. Then all of a sudden, my hair buddy (you know who you are) popped up.
laugh.gif
Be aware!

I started off nice and easy with one product in each category, too...and then I became a pj!
perplexed.gif

Hairlove,

Just think of the hair care products we're gonna use while doing the hair care product challenge.
up.gif

Yeah, I am working on slowing down some of my experimentation, but there are a couple of folks that make it hard. I want to try that R&N Pantene conditioner as well as the L'oreal products, as well as the Garnier hair masque, etc. etc. etc., lol. I must admit though, it has been fun experimenting and learning so much about my hair's likes and dislikes.

I agree, it is fun trying out different hair care products. I'm glad to have some staples now though.

[ QUOTE ]
caraSC said:
Yeah, I am working on slowing down some of my experimentation, but there are a couple of folks that make it hard. I want to try that R&N Pantene conditioner as well as the L'oreal products, as well as the Garnier hair masque, etc. etc. etc., lol. I must admit though, it has been fun experimenting and learning so much about my hair's likes and dislikes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man you make me feel bad. I've tried the R & N condtioner, 2 loreal products, and I just went and bought the garnier nutrisse. All in the last week. Oh this is getting out of control
laugh.gif
The r and n was just a free sample though so I guess that dosn't count
laugh.gif

You guys HAVE to experiment with different products
look.gif
so that you can be of help to the women who will come after you.

Oh man you make me feel bad. I've tried the R & N condtioner, 2 loreal products, and I just went and bought the garnier nutrisse. All in the last week. Oh this is getting out of control The r and n was just a free sample though so I guess that dosn't count

Don't feel bad, girl! I have tried 3 conditioners this week since Tuesday, lol. But, at least I am learning what my hair does and doesn't like/need.

Back