Over Processed my hair. Now it has to go......

WhipEffectz1

Okay, so I finally relaxed my hair in January. Big mistake in not letting someone else do it or reading up on how to relax virgin hair. My hair is breaking some awful. I'm going to just chop the over processed hair off or either just get me a pixie cut. I can't be bothered. All of my progress is gone.:perplexed

I'm sorry to hear that. Your hair is so thick and gorgeous. You left the relaxer on too long?

No worries; it'll grow back. Besides spring/summer is approaching so I'm sure you'll look good with a new cute cut if that's what you decide to do :yep:

i know how you feel. i get my hair straightened one time and all of went down the drain. that cut would be great with the summer coming. i hope you feel better.

HAVE you tryed cpr for breakage ? JUST A THOUGHT wish you the best hugs

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. Your hair is so thick and gorgeous. You left the relaxer on too long?

No worries; it'll grow back. Besides spring/summer is approaching so I'm sure you'll look good with a new cute cut if that's what you decide to do :yep:

Thanks. Yeah, I think I left it on for too long. I'm kinda glad that short styles are in and warmer weather is coming. I can't wait for it to grow back out because I have a big head and I think longer hair looks better on me most definitely.

HAVE you tryed cpr for brakage ? JUST A THOUGHT wish you the best hugs

Thanks dear. I do weekly cassia treatments and take really good care of my hair. However, it keeps breaking so I'm taking a clue and getting rid of it. I will be 3 months post relaxer on April 11, 2009 so I will have a little hair to work with. I can't wait to scare/send into cardiac arrest my SO when I cut it off. :giggle:

I say chop it and stay natural. Why not do a weekly or bi-weekly press instead if you want it straight?

BTW...that ticker has to go.

Well, my hair is a mess inside of itself. As it got longer, it would wrap some awful around each other and it was a total pain for me amongst other things. Please know that I utilized heat for a good minute(almost four years). We will see what happens this time though..

Hey hey! Leave my ticker alone!:mad:

WOW! I'm so sorry. Your hair was pretty and thick. I can't wait to see your new cut. How long did you leave the relaxer on, more than 30 min???

Thanks dear. I do weekly cassia treatments and take really good care of my hair. However, it keeps breaking so I'm taking a clue and getting rid of it. I will be 3 months post relaxer on April 11, 2009 so I will have a little hair to work with. I can't wait to scare/send into cardiac arrest my SO when I cut it off. :giggle:
oh wow your SO dont know yet but they will under stand when you tell them you are trying to save some hair and this is best for you. cause you dont want it to fall out where you cant get a sexy hair cut .and that summer growth is comeing soon :yep:

oh wow your SO dont know yet but they will under stand when you tell them you are trying to save some hair and this is best for you. cause you dont want it to fall out where you cant get a sexy hair cut .and that summer growth is comeing soon :yep:

Yea, he will be okay. I just don't care too much for short cuts on big heads/faces. Now people are really going to be able to see what I'm thinking...:giggle:

I think you'll look cute with a short cut. :yep:

You have a gorgeous smile and a fly attitude - you ain't got nothin to worry about. :grin:

Okay, so I finally relaxed my hair in January. Big mistake in not letting someone else do it or reading up on how to relax virgin hair. My hair is breaking some awful. I'm going to just chop the over processed hair off or either just get me a pixie cut. I can't be bothered. All of my progress is gone.:perplexed
OMG! But you were doing so well with the str8ening of your natural hair! What made you perm? Your hair was gorgeous by the way. I'm sure what ever you decide to do now will be just as gorgeous.
OT: I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!

Well the pregnancy hormones will make your hair grow like wildfire so I'm sure you'll be back to your length in no time.

What's the cassia doing for hair? I'm quite interested. I've read a lot of reviews but I always like hearing people's opinions.

OMG! But you were doing so well with the str8ening of your natural hair! What made you perm? Your hair was gorgeous by the way. I'm sure what ever you decide to do now will be just as gorgeous.
OT: I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!

As my hair aspired to greater length, its starting acting up some bad and hindering my progress so I decided to relax.

Well the pregnancy hormones will make your hair grow like wildfire so I'm sure you'll be back to your length in no time.

What's the cassia doing for hair? I'm quite interested. I've read a lot of reviews but I always like hearing people's opinions.

Cassia is neutral henna meaning it has no color. Its good for hair strength. It can be drying so be sure to follow up with a good conditioner or moisturizer.

Back