Out of the Bun! I think I reached Armpit!

tthreat08

I was loosing my mind in that frickin' bun, so I decided I would let myself free for a minute....and low and behold my hair is longer than the last time! :)
I mean....I know it's supposed to be, but I just didn't know how much. Look at my update in my siggy for dec 05 pictures.

Yay!! :clap: :thumbsup:

Do you have a relaxer? Good for you - your hair looks great!

tthreat08 said:
I was loosing my mind in that frickin' bun, so I decided I would let myself free for a minute....and low and behold my hair is longer than the last time! :)
I mean....I know it's supposed to be, but I just didn't know how much. Look at my update in my siggy for dec 05 pictures.

Yay!! :clap: :thumbsup:

Wow! That's great! Your hair looks amazing. Just as I was ready to give up on this bun thing, you gave me hope... If I can achieve that length by just wearing a bun, I'm all for it.

Beautiful hair!!

Do you think the bun had been the biggest contributing factor to attain your length? What else have you been doing?? Spill it!!;)

Thanks Ladies for the wonderful compliments! And to be compared to JenniferMD is an HONOR. :notworthy

I do not have a relaxer. I am natural 3a/3b. My regimine is to wash once a week with paneten pro-v hydrating curls (or CON depending on what I have), deep condition with ORS Hair Mayonaise 30 minutes, daily conditioner washes (done at night so I don't have wet hair during the winter), apply EVOO throughout, Mango Butter to the ends, and bun.

I was feeling really frustrated with the bun yesterday, but now that I see my progress and I'll get to eny my har for a couple days, I'll be able to wear my bun with less frustration.

Thanks LHCF!

Wow. Even though your hair is curled and in a partial upsweep in Oct 05... ummm that's alotta growth in 2 months girl!:grin: Congrats. I'm new to the game so this is the kinda inspiration I need.

Happy hairgrowing!!!!!:bouncy:

Congratulations!!! I was stalking your album earlier today before I saw this post and posted a comment in your album....Looking good!

Back