ORS Pak Changed Ingredients

Healthb4Length

Well IDK if they did or didn't but I recall when I first started using this stuff about a year and a half ago, they stated that Marine Protein was included. It was listed on the ingredient list as well, now I don't see marine protein or sweet orange oil listed. Am I thinking of another product? Tell me what you think.

I hope they didn't take out the sweet orange oil. That oil is what I think gave it that heavenly citrus scent.

I have some and there is no marine protein powder but it has sweet orange oil, But I have the Feeling that these ingredients will be changing soon, everytime I get something that works great they will end up changing ingredients on me, I remember they changed some ingredients to their Olive Oil Lotion (someone correct me if I am Wrong) Because it worked fine for at first and then awhile later the ingredients had changed.

lonei said:
Ali your right! I knew it worked MUCH better 2 years ago!!

Yeah, I noticed that just recently. It was called Moisture Replenishing Pak with Marine Proteins. Now I just noticed that it doesn't say Marine Protein on it. It still works good but I hope they don't make anymore changes.

*ElleB said:
I never recalled any Marine Protein in it in the first place :look:
I just looked my packets it states Deep Penetrating Conditioner with Olive Oil,Marine Proteins and Sweet Orange Oil.
I will be checking out the BSS or Family Dollar to make sure I stock up on the original formula if it has changed.

Alli77 said:
Yeah, I noticed that just recently. It was called Moisture Replenishing Pak with Marine Proteins. Now I just noticed that it doesn't say Marine Protein on it. It still works good but I hope they don't make anymore changes.

wow, I never got a chance to try this one :(

What's the deal? I don't like when companies mess with my favorites! :mad:

I just checked my ORS stash, and none of my Paks say anything about marine proteins. :look:

This is from the Walgreens website. They may still carry the one withe marine proteins.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
var s_products="Conditioner & Treatments - Ethnic;669864";var s_events="prodView";var s_eVar7="Conditioner & Treatments - Ethnic";s_eVar7=s_eVar7.replace('amp;','');s_eVar7=s_eVar7.replace(',',' ');s_products=s_products.replace(/amp;/g,'');s_products=s_products.replace(/,/g,'');var s_code=' '
spacer.gif
211330.jpg
spacer.gif
Olive Oil Replenishing Pak
by Organic Root Stimulator View All Organic Root Stimulator Products Price:$1.29 1.75 oz. Unit Price:$0.74/oz. In-Stock
Quantity: Save to list
FREE shipping at $50

• Deep Penetrating Conditioner with Olive Oil, Marine Proteins, and Sweet Orange Oil.
  • Made in USA.

Instructions
  1. Apply a generous amount to hair and comb through hair for thorough distribution.
  2. Place a plastic cap over the hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes or let remain on the hair for 45 minutes to 1 hour with plastic cap without heat.
  3. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
  4. Use either the olive oil wrap/set styling moose, which is great for wrapping or roller setting; or use the olive oil incredibility rich oil moisturizing hair lotion for blow-drying.

Warnings
  • Avoid excess eye contact. If eye contact occurs, flush with water. If eye irritation persists, contact a physician.
  • For external use only.
  • Keep out of reach of children.

I read mine last night and it said Orange Oil, No Marine Protein... Which is cool with me cuz, I never tried the other one so :lol:

I LOVE my RP :D

Is it possible that they just changed the wording? Meaning it still has 'Marine Protein' but maybe it's the technical goobledegook instead of just saying 'Marine Protein'. I mean are all the other ingredients the same? Is there another ingredient listed instead of Marine Protein?

My hair loves this stuff so it doesn't matter to me, just trying to solve the mystery.

JD's Mom said:
This is from the Walgreens website. They may still carry the one withe marine proteins.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
var s_products="Conditioner & Treatments - Ethnic;669864";var s_events="prodView";var s_eVar7="Conditioner & Treatments - Ethnic";s_eVar7=s_eVar7.replace('amp;','');s_eVar7=s_eVar7.replace(',',' ');s_products=s_products.replace(/amp;/g,'');s_products=s_products.replace(/,/g,'');var s_code=' '
spacer.gif
211330.jpg
spacer.gif
Olive Oil Replenishing Pak
by Organic Root Stimulator View All Organic Root Stimulator Products Price:$1.29 1.75 oz. Unit Price:$0.74/oz. In-Stock
Quantity: Save to list
FREE shipping at $50

• Deep Penetrating Conditioner with Olive Oil, Marine Proteins, and Sweet Orange Oil.
  • Made in USA.
Instructions
  1. Apply a generous amount to hair and comb through hair for thorough distribution.
  2. Place a plastic cap over the hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes or let remain on the hair for 45 minutes to 1 hour with plastic cap without heat.
  3. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair.
  4. Use either the olive oil wrap/set styling moose, which is great for wrapping or roller setting; or use the olive oil incredibility rich oil moisturizing hair lotion for blow-drying.
Warnings
  • Avoid excess eye contact. If eye contact occurs, flush with water. If eye irritation persists, contact a physician.
  • For external use only.
  • Keep out of reach of children.

Thanks for posting this pic! I taught I was losing my mind!:lol: They changed the ingredients. I noticed that for me it wasn't as detangling as it was before, but it still is an excellent treatment! When they first came out 2 years ago and were hard to find they all said with marine proteins now none of them do.:( :confused: I think if it was technical speak and if it's still included in the ingredients then it would say in parenthesis (marine proteins)...know what I mean?

sassyhair said:
walgreens has it for 74 cents I paid too much at sally's

I'm on my way to Walgreens! I also noticed that they are getting more expensive!:mad: They used to be .99 @ family dollar, now they are $1.15! I wish they would just bottle the stuff already!

Back